San Antonio NT's Come in...

Well, looks like my plan has changed. I'll be meeting up with everyone at Jai Jai's so we can all ride up together! See you guys in the morning

no go for me, my boy is in town form japan, (no romo) havent seen him since like almost 2 yrs, wasnt suppose to come in til thurs, but hey...
so ya.
yall ahve fun.

^ super charged epic turbo fail.... :smh:

fail-owned-family-picture-fail.jpg

Alot of major FAILS, let's count down
3.) NO LeBrons sold
2.) Ticket due to lack of EZ pass on Sam Houston toll road( sorry Daniel, blame the Garmin company) and last but not least
1.) $400 on a pair of 5x worn, spilled beer, no original laces, WITH box and other shoe, UNSOLD because of the dum4$$ being sentimental on some SB DOOMS

man that sonds like duduuuu
i will
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
till i see some pics.

btw i was on fcny and i saw this.....
doomsio1.jpg

hmmmm......

roflbot-fail3.jpg

HA HA IT WAS A GOOD TRIP HAD FUN WITH ALL YOU FOOLS AND FRED AND AARON TOOK PIC SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT ON THEM. YUP THE BIGGEST FAIL WAS THE DOOM REJECTION!!!$400 OH WELL MAYBE IN THE WINTER SUMMIT HE MIGHT STILL WANT THEM AND THE DOOM HOLDER WILL SELL THEM NEXT TIME!!!LOL

The trip was dope fella's, traveling with the crew never gets old. The Chicagostyle pizza was off the hook, big up's to BlueSuperMario for the directions. Omar your Nike SB pass is hereby revoked. In the words of bl4ze11, "Idon't know who should be shot first, Omar or the buyer".
roll.gif

SORRY OMAR YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING!!!! HEY JOE IS THE GYM ON LOCK FOR SUNDAY?? IM READY TO BALL ON ALL YOU B!+C#E$......

I know... meh, no matter what I say I'm gonna get slammed left and right. I was like talking to my girl about something when he was like all up my !+@about the dooms and I was already annoyed about the 10 other guys wanting to buy all my other SBs... By the time I realized that fool said 400 and that $*#*processed in my head a bit it was WAAAAY too late... but w/e....

smh.gif

omar ur lucky i didnt here that guy...ur dooms would have been gone...u would have thanked me later....

cooooommmmmeee ooooonnnnn...........

AND DAVID ...EVERY THING IS A GO........

EXCEPT ITS GONNA BE FROM 7-10PM

AND IT WILL BE 4$ A PERSON

THE CITTYYY THINKS ITS KOOL TO UP THE RATE ON THE WEEKENDS.....

BUT YEAH EVERYTHING IS A GOOOO,,,,,,,

^^I know there for less, that's why I put the fcny rape prizes, I still got my dooms ds, ima keepm like that til the winter summit, I might get 5bills ,

What other sbs did u have?

Oh btw lindsays back (akon)
koooonvict(/akon)

Whats up Familia! Yeah mann really out of place me not being there, especially in my hometown. But either way i'm sure you fellas had a good time, mannn ineeded to finish up some last minute stuff for school( need to hurry and graduate)... Anyway I hope the Pizza was good, my fav spot btw! and well my kicksstayed DS since i was saving em for the event lol, to my peeps, Aaron, David, hope you guys had fun or atleast a well deserved break, my respects to Fred formaking the trip, mucho respect, well fellas, hope to see the pics up, and ill be in touch!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^^I know there for less, that's why I put the fcny rape prizes, I still got my dooms ds, ima keepm like that til the winter summit, I might get 5bills ,

What other sbs did u have?

Oh btw lindsays back (akon)
koooonvict(/akon)

milk blazer, t19, buler, stussy lows, mondrian, pushead

^^
sea crystals
+ doom painting
+ $200 cash
+ gas for a year
+ my 1st born

for your DOOMS.

Let me know.