San Antonio NT's Come in...

^ LOL I REMEMBER THAT AT THE GALLERIA! INFO I HOPE YOU MEAN SNEAKS UP 3!!! COME DOWN ANYTIME YOU AND THE CREW ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!

Originally Posted by xxDeadstockxx

Yall fools are crazy!!!! Wanted to kick it with our SA Town fam but were still recovering from Kixpo. See you guys at the Winter Summit. We might make a trip down to SA for $***! and giggles and to party with the crew before then. Any help you need for Sneaks Up 2 let me know!!!!

What's with the (no romo) comments????????

Mikey you never hit me back foo!!!!!!!

Omar
smh.gif

INFO

whut up boy.......sorry missed kixpo ,lets just say i got held out
eyes.gif

yeah when ever u yall come down shoot us a call....and will let da bottels pop.....

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

AND DAVID ...EVERY THING IS A GO........

EXCEPT ITS GONNA BE FROM 7-10PM

AND IT WILL BE 4$ A PERSON

THE CITTYYY THINKS ITS KOOL TO UP THE RATE ON THE WEEKENDS.....

BUT YEAH EVERYTHING IS A GOOOO,,,,,,,

Do we have to pay $4.00 whether we're playing or not? I just need to know since I never carry cash on me.

it should be free if youre not playing but with wayne you never know. Next time ask me wayne Im sure I can get a gym for free

everyone come support the team as our last game is tomorrow, Wednesday Aug 6 @ 8:30. no excuses.

^^^^ im getting ready.real talk.

610x.jpg

ill be at select round 5 to WHOOP MANNYS ASSiento in NCAA, today was a flook

Man I been getting all late then heading to the courts working on my non dribbling ***, hopeing wen Big David passes the ball to me this doesnt happen!

The Black Sheep of theS.A. Sneaks Up Fam
wink.gif

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Man I been getting all late then heading to the courts working on my non dribbling ***, hopeing wen Big David passes the ball to me this doesnt happen!

\

How can I save this to use as my avatar?

Looks like Im going to pop my GSA cherry this Saturday to pick up the Sea Crystal Blazers, anyone else going to be there?

Back
Top Bottom