San Antonio NT's Come in...

sounds good . all sneakerheads are invited to the show. :smile:
smile.gif

^^^^^never have worked for footlocker, or any or shoe store. must have me confused with someone else. Thanks Chase and David for holding it down when it comes to the show.

I stand corrected,Ucasta. Sorry.I am Sure we know each other. U did attned the sneaker show months bac in tha gym?We will match up faces wit names one day. Latter sneaka head.

Ursoleprovider :wink:
wink.gif

dang its like a secret club.I finally got approved to post up in the cipher!!!anyway...goodtimes is now a premium sb dealer? and shortdawg picked up some sabs in san diego?(guess he wont have to drool over yours fred haha!yea thats right now goodtimes will be getting more heat than before.......

welcome to NT norm! haven't seen you since the show, still remember those heinys. Hey Chase Cheese, ran into Nick today, told me about your bro.

yeah ucasta its been to long but we'll be doin big things in the 07!!!thanks for the welcome bro!

Just back in tonight, nothing to report from Vegas. Got my customs waiting on my front door. How's everyone's weekend? Remeber guys, when the grapes, drop lets do a get together.PM me or UCASTA for details. By the way,I saw Kenny Thomas on the plane, probably going to be a SPUR. Peace
"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia

186400670.jpg
close up of my C2's I suck at picture taking
186400666.jpg
1 came in from the far east and the other, the east coast
186400662.jpg
C2's at its finest

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! Just playing, finally able to post arron was right alot better in person!! nice 2 c every1 supporting da show 2 bad Sneaker Mike wont b here 4 it.... so does da team know what there gonna ware 4 da release, u got about 2 weeks 2 figure out.... Peace!! TEAM ACK RIGHT

Forgot.... big THANKS goes out 2 Good Times..... from JOESUF and all of team Ack Right, Norm u need 2 get at me havent heard from u in a minute

I hear you joesuf I been busy on my grind!!!!!!BTW mork and mindys droping this week!!!holla at GSA!!!!

Mork and mindy's are for sure? Don't tease if you don't mean it Norm. That's how people get hurt :D
happy.gif

pretty sure givem a call.ofcourse you know theyll be callin you all VIP style!!!!!!

I know the Bic's are already dropping so It would make sense that the Mork and Mindys arent too far behind. Hopefully they both show up together for a double dose of goodness.

straight heat ucasta!!!south texas stylel!!!!!!hopefully I can add to my little collection before the next show!!!btw.the rest of the sbs will be in tomorrow or friday at good times......

There are NO spots, however, chceck out GoodTimesSkate on Broadway outside the loop. How long is your friend staying?Austin's up the road with Motive 807 offering something for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom