San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by MHT214

who wants to split a TORO Pack? sz 9-9.5?
which color do u want?...
nerd.gif

Which color do you want? i have a pack gauranteed.

sorry fam going to see if i can get some LeBron's for the F&F...

Saw the pack today and I was excited at first, because the 5's is MY SHOE. Then got disappointed instantly when I held them. The black pair looks like itwas made of plinyl and the red suede pair looked anemic i.e. thin and whispy. No comparison to the the 21's. Money saved on my part, but that's justme.

Originally Posted by T21D

Saw the pack today and I was excited at first, because the 5's is MY SHOE. Then got disappointed instantly when I held them. The black pair looks like it was made of plinyl and the red suede pair looked anemic i.e. thin and whispy. No comparison to the the 21's. Money saved on my part, but that's just me.

you serious?!? ah man i was pretty pumped about the black pair...now i'm not too sold on buying them
mad.gif

Originally Posted by horeman

cancell that joseph i just read that other dude wants too split a pair

danyo..........i am getting a pair of the blk blu 12 coming out ....i really dont want it ..if you want it let me know...........i got a pair on lock inny...........

^^^^^
pimp.gif
nice choice G.

Although I have to say this is the best beer I've tasted, not to be found here in the States.
pimp.gif

28t9v06.jpg

******Waits for Art to post Lone Star Light
nerd.gif

With all of this beer posted it reminded me that someone posted about a possible BBQ this weekend, any more info on this???

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^^^
pimp.gif
nice choice G.

Although I have to say this is the best beer I've tasted, not to be found here in the States.
pimp.gif

28t9v06.jpg

******Waits for Art to post Lone Star Light
nerd.gif
thats the variant victoria real vicotria is this one

��
Cerveza-Victoria-Labels-Cia-Cerveceria-De-Nicaragua_35278-1.jpg

good choice jaijai this video shows how much drinking revolves around ppls lives in nicaragua,
seriously who goes hiking and takes beer with them, and i went to hs with the girl that comes out in 0:20
damn august cant come soon enough....

Back
Top Bottom