San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^^Dam, I won't be able to go. I have church obligations.

Ok, not really. I'm down.

Good thing I work Sundays.
smh.gif

u been to select before? if you have u have an idea.....

i would say byob, bring a cooler if possible, so u can sip on what you want, and keep it cool,

ill be djing and ill have some drank on me.

Originally Posted by iborroel

I'm sure I will be going to Kixpo. I'll be taking my own car though.

For you soccer fans Manchester United and Barcelona just started.

damn MAN U blew it. But my hat off to barca.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by iborroel

I'm sure I will be going to Kixpo. I'll be taking my own car though.

For you soccer fans Manchester United and Barcelona just started.

damn MAN U blew it. But my hat off to barca.
Oh some soccer fans in here. It was funny watchin Ronaldo getting more frustrated as the match went on. And no surprise Rio let Messi get behindhim.
Also, really happy to see Henry get a medal.
pimp.gif

Hopefully I cant get back from Dallas in time to hit up Select.

From Browsing these past pages, three things come up to mind: That lexus needs a bumper sticker, Gucci Crew's "Sally That Girl", and Ping PongPlaya was a surprisingly good movie.

^^^ ill play sally that girl just for u on sunday!

Bout sunday food and drinks will be provided, if anyone wants to bring anything go ahead, the grill is open for whoever,

And byob is highly encouraged any question hit me up or manny

Actually MJ never lost an NBA finals, and MJ won his first Finals his sixth year in the league, LeBron has not. Im not denying Lebrons talent, but he willnever be an equal to the greatest player of all time.

Personally I think LeBron is gone after next year, this was Cleveland's last opportunity to keep him. If they do win next year, I think its too little, toolate. He will either be in New York or New Jersey/Brooklyn.

T21D wrote:
^^^^^^SORE LOSER to boot!

true that most of the team walked off the court without giving congrats to the magic.i expected more than that from him but o well he'll learn. see youguys around 2 pm. peep this commercial!!!lol

3 things:
1-legit check on fred's socks
2- art with the suge knight lurk FTW
3-precision lacing by keda

Back
Top Bottom