San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by thesaltycracker

i thought lindsay was on nt for a second
grin.gif

bout the party, i might have a gig, we'll see...
if not im bringing some drank.

Kona gonna be hella packed with happy hour and all, I was thinking like Hooters on Wurzbach or BWWs on 151.

^^^Its only crappy when you go...
tongue.gif

nice video Hector. My brother showed me that footage a while back.

Nice stuff with the vid... I had heared about that but always forgot to look it up...

I'm down with whatever, as long as beer/whiskey/food is served all at the same time...

Happy Hour at Kona happens from 3:00pm-7:00pm and then starts back up at 10:00pm-12:00am.

Just let me know where an when, Ill be there!

kona reverse happy hour is 9-11 and INSANELY PACKED specially on a fri
im off on fri, theudumbassesss at coco will prob call me on fri at 9pm and ask me to play, but f that, so im down.
we'll be over by 151 and 410, i say bww right there, then gsa2, they have an outside patio like the bww in the soufffffff
if not the what a burger across the street, isnt there a hooka bar right there too, dunno if they serve food,

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

we'll be over by 151 and 410

now you're in my hood! lol. McAllisters ftw!~
nah but there's a few spots in the area. why not meet somewhere close to GSA2?

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

I'm sure some of yall heard the news...

nike-sb-eric-koston.jpg

pimp.gif

man his sneakers should be dope...........erics been a sneaker luva..........we got to wait and see..............but very dope
pimp.gif

cool post and ill be there. on a side note im going to fiesta texas tomorrow leaving around 10am should be dope. just throwing it out there.

Billy told me to post, since he couldn't from work,
He wants to go to bikinis so we can get our perv on

Billy told me to post, since he couldn't from work,
He wants to go to bikinis so we can get our perv on

^^^lol i posted from my phone,
i say if we're going to gsa2 why dont we just go somewhere in the area, right there in gabes backyard,
like i mentioned before i say bww.ucasta we need you to put ur foot down,

hey guys i havent posted in a while but i will try to make it tomorrow to gsa hope to see some people from sneaks up

Back
Top Bottom