San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

From the horses mouth...

Shawn's going away party TONITE!!!

7 Oclock

Buffalo Wild Wings on De Zavala

I really hope there will be enough room for everyone considering it's going to be very crowded with 2 Monday night football games.

yep good times last night, good old fashion get together......norm, jake, iggy manny, gabe, aaron, jai jai, billy, edmund
packed house last night!

will post some pics later

got home around 3am and off to work @ 530am.

Going to miss that guy shawn, but well see him in 3 yrs! take care bro

Yeah i got some pics too, ill post them up later.......That new camera you got jake is sick.

& for free 99, are you out of your mind!

So whats up for tonight Jake, dare I said flash back wednesday @ COWBOYS
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Casper get at me,

- Mikey over and out,

I hope the best for Shawn, that kat was heela kool to me, very respectful to the wife and pops.

Ummm jus seein that lil video of Sole Boutique makes me wanna buy one....lol funny... need more of that %%!.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Hey Mikey, Thursdays is ladies night at Cowboys, its like an ocean of women.

Nah son, but wednesday is action night, im not looking for some older cowgirl like rodeo from rock of love.
and thursday is broadway bar night!

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Yeah i got some pics too, ill post them up later.......That new camera you got jake is sick.

& for free 99, are you out of your mind!

So whats up for tonight Jake, dare I said flash back wednesday @ COWBOYS
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Free is correct but I pay for it with images I make... As for Cboys, after the other nite, Ima stick to weekends...
sick.gif

hella bored here at work!!!!!

download

What's the deal for this weekend, I think im going to go hit up Gardner State Park.

Probably just, go and chill for the day and come back same day! probably no overnight,

anybody intrested like me know. Joesuf?

^ Here you go...

I went to a wedding on that roof deck where he is standing last year... Pretty cool spot...

that dude bugsy been around for a min. good video, the girl in it is Latoya, i dj for a fashion show her and Ari (chick the model for manny a tony was beastinglol) planned a while back.
double r in it for a quick second, round 2:15 dude looks just like yalls boy crisone

just drop a few lines lupe got in a bunch of pretty good stuff. foamposite lites, kd 1 school color, vandal hi heavy metal pack, blk max orange retro 1 , aj2009 all blk /gold limited to 23 stores he only got sz 9.5 tho. penny 3's a bunch of other stuff just wanted to give a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom