San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by iborroel

Is someone hosting a fight night tomorrow?
Tony is... Fight x Margarita Pour Off.... lol

Sorry for overloading the thread with videos but this is awesome!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^ Damn I didnt know this was sole boutique thread now!
happy.gif

Anyway im taking to kids to kiddie park tomorrow! hit me of anyone is around brack!

I may also want to hit up the driving range around the corner.

Any time anyone wants to play a round of golf let me know, Im down.

FYI The Hawk (Spring Branch) offers a Sunday morning special $32.00 for green fee and cart, its a fun course, no bunkers, and only one water hazard on 18.

ha, wasnt that serious julio........i never really am..

with that being said....ill be at chilis watching he cowboys game tommorrow night...

dont know about boxing night tonight, i got the kiddie with me!

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Any time anyone wants to play a round of golf let me know, Im down.

FYI The Hawk (Spring Branch) offers a Sunday morning special $32.00 for green fee and cart, its a fun course, no bunkers, and only one water hazard on 18.
Ya but it takes $32 in gas to get out there... lol

Nice pics from shawn's shindig... Wish I could've made it out but I had pneumonia (fun stuff). Anyway I'm on meds now and actually starting to feelbetter.

The new Cowboys Stadium is amazing, you guys need to check it out. I will have pictures on my Facebook in the coming days. But here is my review.

1. The video board over the field is the coolest thing ever. 60 yards of pure 1080p 120hz High Definition bliss, it is a sight to behold.

2. Parking was not as bad as I thought, you could park at the baseball stadium for $35 and walk for about a mile, or pay $60 at the restaurants across the
street and walk about 200 yards, you already know which one I did.
3. Concessions were not as bad as advertised, I got a soda and a pretzel and it was $10, about what you would pay at the Spurs game. A buddy got the
$8.50 nachos and it filled him up.
4. There were over 105,000 people there and the crowd noise was LOUD, even with the roof open and the side doors slid back, it was stupid loud
in that place.
5. The roof and doors take 12 minutes to open, and it takes about 5 minutes for all of the A/C to leave and another 15 seconds for the humidity to take
over.

What's good Ralph, welcome to the S.A. board. Like bl4ze11 stated there are a few of us Roadrunners lurking around here. I attended UTSA and graduatedabout a year and a half ago. If you need any info let me know.

JaiJai84 wrote:
What's good Ralph, welcome to the S.A. board. Like bl4ze11 stated there are a few of us Roadrunners lurking around here. I attended UTSA and graduated about a year and a half ago. If you need any info let me know.

i need some info, like whats the difference between a chaparral & roadrunner? lmk

ps.... thanks to billy for attending the cowboys game...jinx
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kedabowl

1. The video board over the field is the coolest thing ever. 60 yards of pure 1080p 120hz High Definition bliss, it is a sight to behold.
I have a 46in 1080p 260 hz Sony Bravia in my living room and can see it clearly from myfront yard.

What's up local fam? Been working and getting my money right.

ive been on my grind too. bday coming up soon.. I want to have a party somewhere, and want all the sneaks up family there....espeacially N2tha0

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

ive been on my grind too. bday coming up soon.. I want to have a party somewhere, and want all the sneaks up family there....espeacially N2tha0

thats a call out.......lets do this.

whutp ralph, i dont go to utsa but im very familiar with the girls that go there, specially ones that live at
devil.gif
the reserves
devil.gif
the outpost
devil.gif
university oaks
devil.gif

my bday i oct 2nd, i will be djing at jean (got moved to the main room cuz no one was coming in the other room, n the other dj was
eyes.gif
)
i dont have any plans. prob just chill that sunday, lindsays bday is on the 6, sooo i gotta see whutp with that.

also just a heads up, if you're gonna come to a spot where im djing at, and you have minors with you let me know ahead of time,
its usually cool, i just gotta let the bouncers know that your with me, and the minors still show their id's like they were of age,
just play it off and walk right in,

besides all that...life is good.

Back
Top Bottom