San Antonio NT's Come in...

NEW PICK UP FELLAS 99 BRED IV'S 100% WEARABLE AS WELL
happy.gif

THE TWINS

AND MATCHING JACKET
pimp.gif

My mom found this polaroid of me in a front end loader bucket for a doazer in 1996 with the Atlantic Blue Penny IIs on. Classic....

Yeah also hell of expensive....and to think that some guy that works for nike town supposedly sold it for 150...then that person sold it for god knows what...

my bday is on fri. im djing at jean. blanco and 1604
ima prob get the table infront of the booth. some of yall came thru yest, n saw how it gets. ill get the first bottle and we'll go from there.
everyones welcomed to come out, the dress code aint bad, nothing too baggy no hats, and your good with sneakers,
yup

^^lol i think they can pass, jaijai wore his 1950s newspaper boy hat yest sooo,
oh ya and wear pants,

wassup fellas!! my shoe game is slowly coming to an holT cuz of my current car project.
HERE some of the pics of the Kryder 2-1-0

omar i need you to text me or pm me your number again...phone is acting up, or probably cause i threw it, when romo threw 3 int last week...but not tonight!

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

omar i need you to text me or pm me your number again...phone is acting up, or probably cause i threw it, when romo threw 3 int last week...but not tonight!
Yeah tonight Romo will throw 4 ints.

But that's just as bad as my Steelers swallowing the love juice and getting taken in by the Bengals.

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Yeah tonight Romo will throw 4 ints.

^^^ this mutha

Back
Top Bottom