San Antonio NT's Come in...

I love this city ( other than Paris).
375219292.jpg
375219260.jpg

That little dot of an island is Ellis Island, of course seen from 26,000 feet.
375219285.jpg

From Times Square
375219269.jpg
375219242.jpg

375219232.jpg

nice pick up jake.
thanx to everyone who came out.
good times, damn mikey making out with 2 dif chicks and then he was wondering why one of them got mad
roll.gif
roll.gif

and .....
just to remind yall

drunk wise:
big monster > you

Naw man I was straight, I stopped drinking at 1. When my "manfriend" gives them to me for FREE, I'm straight chuggin. Only thing that sucks isthe red bull, couldn't fall asleep when I got home.

LOL BIG MONSTER WAS OFF THE HOOK LAST NIGHT AND MIKE IS THAT DUDE!!!!! LOL AGAIN THANKS TO CAS FOR HAVING US OUT THERE AND AGAIN HAPPY B DAY!!!!

Thought I'd finally customize my ID's to resemble the real Siempre Frescos.
Almost done, just need to stictch the tongue back.

oscustoms001copy.jpg

Orchard Street 1's coming soon...

Very dope g.....u saved ur self a **** load of money....I havnt seen 1 4 sale in a while..but when I did they were going for some change..

dude, I really eff-ed that one up on friday.....i guess i am that guy that parents tell their daughthers to stay away from....my bday is going to worse..oct 17

some pics got more and well post later......monster man i heard you put the monster mash on the al al alal -chol

Partied so hard " bought steve erwin back to lfie for one night!

Originally Posted by soleboutique

Folks starting Tuesday October 6th every purchase will recieve an entry for a VIP night. The night will include 2 tickets to the Spurs home opener, dinner and a limousine. The winner will be announced October 17th at our Friends & Family Mixer from 6-9pm. DJ Gibb will be mixing. For more info contact us at 210-822-7653.

sucks same day as my bday party!

Whats Up Sa Nike Talk? I'm An Sa Snearhead and Just Wanted To See Whats Up With Yall Guys On These Forums And Get Involved With The Sneaker Community.

Back
Top Bottom