San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

Anybody here tried the Flywire Cortez? Good use of fusing classics with modern tech.
in 10 yrs all the vatos at the mayan palace will be rocking them,
i think better tech is the cortez 360's, Chi Mcbride got done, IMO ,

chi-mcbride-nike-cortez-360-2.jpg

im going to jean tonight first and then you stop back soho....

one jean is free
two jean has mad ladies there.

when i want my boner to go down, then ill head to soho,,,,,plus im not driving tonight'

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

julio and brandon are off the chain...................the rap video is da best....

sucking up to the boss...
glasses.gif

you know it ..............................
wink.gif
...............................learned from 1 of my favorite employee ever at lids(aaron castillo)
tongue.gif

wont be making it out tonight...........norm sorry............

i was thinking about renting the gym for a meet -up............or maybe get another football,or softball game going...........just to see every1again........what yall think?

^ Or you could just go out with us tonite and go to clogged caps and mikeys tomorrow and see us... Come one doggie!!! It's been forever!!!

i conquer with jakey, come out tonight with us and die this weekend!

also i had over 10,000 text messages in my cell. so the damn thing fried.....so i lost some but not all numbers...

so just to be sure re send me your cellys %*%+@**.......so you all in a little while

same here, i still dont have some of yalls numbers, plz tx me,

whos going to clogged caps tomorrow and what time??
its over at the yard, im down,

I work all day till 9 but whetever is goin on after that im down..joesuf we need to get everyone together for some kind of meet up/competition...word lifecuzzin

Back
Top Bottom