San Antonio NT's Come in...

378849294.jpg
378849290.jpg

Thanks, Fahad, for the memories and the shoes circa '04

Man I hate not bein able to go to Austin and relaxin in that store....Fihad provided me with hundreds of Forces for many years... AND my pops, heck yallremember how he was at Fred s Vault Sale, he was even worse at Motive......sum times he I think he just came down to SA to go there and not to see me..LOL

Also don't forget w.d.y.w.t..send pics to my email of what sneakers you rocked every tuesdays and thursdays.....and they will be posted on theblogspot...art I have yours and fred and billys....were is the rest of sneaks up...

Tru that ^^ abouht motive 807 ....I can spend damn near 3hours each visit just talking to fahad...he changed and opened my eyes to a whole other sneakerworld...my collection and the way I buy sneakers now is totally diff from the way it use to be b4 I started going to motive...

Top 5 sneaker motive carried imo

1.Af1 ice cube
2.180 opiums
3.Footpatrole stab
4.Footpatrole air max 90
5.Air max light blu/grey/black uk realease

@T21D - came out nice. always good memories at motive
@telly - cool. also have money for you...i'll give it to you at norms

Official info.....
Sneaks Up Holiday Meat Up '09:the n2tha0 edition
Saturday Dec.5th 4:00pm sneaks up time.
16434 Oak Rock 78247
BYOB(and then some).....RSVP
see list in the thread for what everyone is bringing so far and let me know what u are contributing.Still need maybe one more main course since we have oneturkey and one ham.....
text me for more details...i dont check my pms regularly so u can also email me at [email protected]

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Tru that ^^ abouht motive 807 ....I can spend damn near 3hours each visit just talking to fahad...he changed and opened my eyes to a whole other sneaker world...my collection and the way I buy sneakers now is totally diff from the way it use to be b4 I started going to motive...

Top 5 sneaker motive carried imo

1.Af1 ice cube
2.180 opiums
3.Footpatrole stab
4.Footpatrole air max 90
5.Air max light blu/grey/black uk realease

DONT FORGET, the Reeboks with the Bunny Fur on them!!!!!

Man, Joesuf u made me look up to see where I had my JB classic collection soo i can see them again...never did git that one Scarface one, though...oh and thisBeltloop JB is so simple and clean...and there Norms all tyme fav...and then that Hemp Gummie one...man Fred, why u bring up Motive...imma cry....

Dave - x3 - turkey (stuffing too?)
hell no stuffing sucks!!! since it starts at 4 i might run a little late should be there by 5 for sure cause i gotta work till 3pm.see u guys sat!!!

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

WDSUWT.... Wearing nuthin but Iversons rite now...decided to wear this cus of rain
AI is cold, like him or not.

pimp.gif
takes me back to freshman year! wore'em with the ankle braces justlike AI, lol.

Updated list... COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!

JaiJai - x1 - 3 8ft tables and about 15 chairs
Gabe - x2 - green bean casserole (in a shine box)
Iggy - x2 - paper plates, napkins, knives, etc
Billy - x2 - ham and sweet potatoes (I volunteered you for this)
Joesuf - x2 - sodas, deserts, pies, corn and mac and 2 6ft tables
Jake - x1 - gravy and dinner rolls and a few buckets of Bill Miller's Iced Tea
Dave - x3 - turkey (no furking stuffing)
Art - x1 - Pecan Pie and Pumpkin Pie

Ucasta, Omar, Ronnie, Aris, Manny, Monster...where yall at?!?

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Fred those are fire...were are the neon 95....?
Ask and you shall recieve:
378899116.jpg
378900651.jpg

I've been fortunate to build a relationship with shops and @ the same time they've comp'ed me with stuff as well. Long live Motive807. GSA followsa close second.

BTW- Broadway Bank Barrons and yours truly will be playing @ Time Warner @7 and 8:30.

Back
Top Bottom