San Antonio NT's Come in...

This morning was coo a lil nail biting cause the dunk came 2 min before we went on the air haha butit was good nonetheless good job norm

This morning was coo a lil nail biting cause the dunk came 2 min before we went on the air haha butit was good nonetheless good job norm

Originally Posted by iborroel

I can never remember this simple thing but are we displaying the left or right shoe at the show?

Just bring whatever you want Iggy. Its your setup!

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by iborroel

I can never remember this simple thing but are we displaying the left or right shoe at the show?

Just bring whatever you want Iggy. Its your setup!
Im actually gonna have rights on my table and lefts on the AMFAM table...

Yo speaking of setups, who else can i check with to make sure Im still displaying on sunday, Im emailed joesuf but havent heard from him...

SOLES..YOU NEED TO CALL ME AS OF RIGHT NOW I DONT HAVE YOU DOWN....210-834-7138...WE NED TO FIGURE IT OUT ASAP!

SOLES..YOU NEED TO CALL ME AS OF RIGHT NOW I DONT HAVE YOU DOWN....210-834-7138...WE NED TO FIGURE IT OUT ASAP!

I got you for 2 ari...or do you just need one..?if you can just use one we could use the space but if not I will keep you at 2

Originally Posted by numberone

what's a good Mexican restaurant(s) that y'all would recommend ?
Are you looking for the hole in the wall (which I prefer) or the tourist restaurants?

^^^^Yessir
pimp.gif
, Mi Tierra, Henrys puffy tacos, Rolando's, Garibaldi's...just to name a few

fellas! Im headed that way sunday all day, so this time im taking some kiddos
wink.gif
.. if you guys can give me some suggestions for something early to do with the lil ones, that would be appreciated! thanks see you guys soon SASU4 ...5...6....7...8.. and counting..
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by horeman

nichas on roosevelt
NICHA'S Comida Mexicana
mon-thur 6am-9pm

fri&sat6am-10pm

3119 roosevelt ave 78214
 DA SHOEKID ITS GONNA BE A LONG RIDE BACK HOME HAVING TO DEAL WITH A LOSS
happy.gif

flyguy i had ordered a sz9 but o well. see u guys tonight at billy's!!

Back
Top Bottom