San Antonio NT's Come in...

They've been out for some time now, try goodtimes skateboards on Broadway outside the loop 410, I have a DS pair 10.5 for 180.00
"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia​

yeah goodtimes had the pufnstufs when I bought the wieger dunk in august. They still had them at Tekgnar in Austin as well.

^^damn T21D really said $180, didnt know 210 was down with raping. thats worse than pickyourshoes.com and u know they try to bend peeps over. guess im on my own. thanks for the help though, good as got tomorrow...

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

goodtimes sells them for 89.99 but they are almost out so dont sleep kid.......goodtimes is your closest premium sb dealer so get with em...........

SA Heads (Austin, and anybody else is invited also), we are having another meet up this sunday. Check the information below:

Oct 15, sunday, 6:30 at Buffalo Wild Wings @ 151 and 410,

Inbox me if you have any questions or need directions. Be sure to wear your Sunday's best (on your feet).

hey n2tha0, is goodtimes getting the 3 bears, and the goodfellas pack.let us know and i will be there on sunday. :wink:
wink.gif

no on the goodfellas pack.the three bears will be released by month(oct-low nov-mid dec-high) goodtimes will be the only reatailer to get these in texas.dont know the price yet........see you guys sunday..........

ATTENTION ALL SA NT HEADS, remember this SUNDAY @ BUFFALO WILD WINGS @ 151 and Loop 410 from 6:45 PM and on, if you want to participate for this March's show please show your support and your input/ideas. I hate it when people commit to anything and don't show up at all, and all I here is "I have this and I have that and I would've have blown people away, and or I could've done it differently, etc.." Shut up and show up! Hope to see new faces. Peace.

^^^ Great news, I finally get to make it out to one of these! I'll be out of work early that day so I'm making it a point to show up. And oh yeah just for the record Fred. I did NOT make this thread!! Haha. I kid of course.

YEAH WHAT FRED SAID!!!! j/k seriously the guys need alot of input on the show so strap on ya neckbreakas and come out!it would also be good to see S.A. get even more organized cuz from what I hear other cities have trouble doin it...ya underdig?

Hey,
I'm moving to San Antonio/ New braunfel area at the end of this month to train for a new job. I'm from Houston and usually get all my kicks here too.
What are the shops I need to check for shoes?
Where do people hang out at and what should I expect from SA moving from Houston?

Thanks in advance.

Peace.......................................Aliefinest.

Down since 02'.

well I grew up in alief so I welcome you already my brother.I'll let the other NTers tell you what S.A. is like.......

Nothin much to check out. Northstar Mall Champs is probably the best retail chain in town. Check out Goodtimes Skateboards for SB's. Other than that, be sure to check out fahad at Motive 807 (only sneaker boutique in South Texas) in downtown Austin. Great selection and customer service.
The SA shoeheads have been having meetups quite often as of late, so be sure to check this post often so you can come meet the rest of us.
--- aaron

Tonight is the night, hope to see everyone...

Quote:
ATTENTION ALL SA NT HEADS, remember this SUNDAY @ BUFFALO WILD WINGS @ 151 and Loop 410 from 6:45 PM and on, if you want to participate for this March's show please show your support and your input/ideas. I hate it when people commit to anything and don't show up at all, and all I here is "I have this and I have that and I would've have blown people away, and or I could've done it differently, etc.." Shut up and show up! Hope to see new faces. Peace.

See y'all tonight with bells on!
196007653.jpg

196007644.jpg

aaron and fred whats up? I have to work tonight but I will try to get off early, i will call and see whats up? For the new people I suggest goin they are some good people. peace

Had a great time everyone, best turnout yet. Saw the usual faces, Jaysyn finally showed up. Also had the chance to meet the goodtimes crew. here are some pics...

Fred mean muggin'
43cy42s.jpg

4hitoxf.jpg

Freds newest pickup (speechless)
2w2lcg4.jpg

2wqvrrd.jpg

What everyone was wearin'
2lllrbt.jpg

Bonus pic...my new pickups
4h0pkbk.jpg

Enough already, you've seen'em a million times over. I'm glad that the usual faces and laces came, but to see the GOOTIMES SKATES CREW(shameless plug), Daniel, Arias,Jasyn,and the better half of David, Monica came by. Sit back and enyoy the pics
196251502.jpg

196251511.jpg

196251525.jpg

196251540.jpg
The originators of the 1st show Ant&Joesuf

Wow. You guys are fast. I'm sooo glad I finally got to make it out. It was great to meet new people and see everyone I knew. I look forward to the next one!

very good meet up guys.i had a good time and great turn out btw!!!!!!!!look foward to the next one!!!!!!!

Hey norm, I resurrected the SA show post from April so you can show your bro the pics.

some good pics there . thanks for everyone thet came out, cant wait to do it again. fred, the espos were off the chain, and nice 3m brick dunk.shorty's sabotage dunks were :wow:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom