San Antonio NT's Come in...

espos....were hot hot hot.....thanks 4 everyone coming out there.....oh yeah jasons avengers were off da chain....it was good 2 finally meat d other jason from bb.....and sneaker mike dat shot was 4 u....and 4 da record mike aaron didnt want 2 take da pic....hahahahaha..... PEACE... TEAM ACK RIGHT!!!!!!

yo jaysyn will be on here in a ,imute,his password situation got all fouled up so iy'll be aruond the first before he posts on regionals....peace....go cop them aqua chalk sbs at GSA....straight dope!!!!!!!!!!

Wat up SAers. I just moved down here from Dallas bout 2 months ago. Im here for school, any fellow NTers wanna lemme kno whats good with the spots and gatherings around here, I'll appreciate it.

Welcome majik, let me be the first to say hello, anyhow, all you have to do is look at the previous posts for spots and events. You missed the previous get together this past sunday but don't you worry, we will have another on the 12th of November at yet undisclosed location. If you're serious about metting us we encourage you to come by. ACTIONS speak louder than words. Peace.
"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia​

197856894.jpg

197856913.jpg

ask and you shall receive

damn that board is fire :wow:
eek.gif
. what up everybody! want to go thursday but dont know what time i will be out.

dang yo!!!!!!!that board is gonna look good after shorty pimps it out with some camo trucks and wheels!!!!!!!!!we're checkin out a potential spot for the show tomorrow so wish us luck!!!!!!
peace!!!!!

You know what I never really drop into the regional forums too much but I may try to make it to the next one. Don't really have a shoe collection like I did back in the day but I still like checking out what others got. Ya'll ever need a place to throw a party for some shoeheads let me know. I just got my own place over here off I-10 and woodlawn with a pretty large backyard that I'm renovating. Getting ready to throw a hoop up in the next couple of weeks too. Peace
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

thanks for the invite hustler...next meeet up is the 12th of november....dont know where yet but would love to see everyone out there

ATTN SA HEADS: meet and greet @Buffalo Wild Wings @ the Forum around 6-7pm on Nov 12(Sunday), We're doing it on the Northside this time. Also, we will start assigning each persons part for the show.

Back from tha grave my sneaker kiddies. Good to c yall keepin tha P in it. Will try to make it out to tha next one, but will be there in March on wut ever u all decide.

I cant believe u wear fake shoes!

anybody in SA know where i can cop the halloween dunks?

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

^^nah or else i would of asked for the dia de los muertes sbs. nah breauh, the halloween dunks, the ones that glow in the dark. get ya weight up

I have a pair of the glow in the dark for $190.00 just for YOU in a size 10.Dead Stock.
Enough useless questions, you all know the meet up place for the Austin invasion this Thrs. PM me if I haven't RSVP'd you already.Peace.

im just going to stop asking for help in this forum. man is from canada or something asking for canadian converted prices. hooked it up with the pufnstufs for $180 but copped for $90, hooked it up with the glow in the darks for $190, and copped for $100. this dude out of his mind...

lol.^^^ yo norm, does GSA still have the aqua chalks...?
by the way this is shawns friends, gabriel..

what up gabriel...yeah aquas in the building...coped my pair on monday...also check out those teal colored classics.good color with a nice yellowed sole.hope to see you guys on the 12th of november for the next meet-up.big thangs comin to san antonio!!!!

yeah those classics are pretty slick...hopefully they have my size! i'll probably get'em this friday. i just recently saw the info about the meet on 11/12. i couldn't make the last one but this one for sure. think i'm off that day too. but thanks for the heads up..

Whats up gabriel. Still remember those de la highs from the show. I think that was you. Anyway, can't wait till tomorrow. Should be good in Austin. Hope it doesn't rain.

***STYungn***
Don't worry, TD is just messin w/you.

hey man whats up! yea that was me, needa catch up w/ everyone again. so looks like somethings goin down in austin.. hope it doesnt rain. be sure and snap some pics..

What's up Gab, long time no see. Thought you left the country. What's your schedule like tommorow, it seems like the whole crew is going up to Austin plus some fresh faces you haven't seen as well. It's not going to be the same without you.

SpurFan21, PM me if you're still interested about tommorrow.

Tru2MyPeeps, same thing as above.

nah haven't left the country, lol. damn that sucks cuz i work until about 630-7pm. so i wont be able to make it out. but count me in on the next meet. looks like the future meets/shows will be bigger and better. and you plan on skatin' that bape deck? lol...

Back
Top Bottom