San Antonio NT's Come in...

Yeah don't be a dumba55 like me and drive all the way to GSA1 to find out they're not there anymore.
smh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

flyers006copy.jpg

i remember seeing him play for lanier he had a damn good shot and played hela defense!!! when do they play?^^

Hey guys if you could do me and the industry a favor and go to sacurrent.com and vote for dj eddie for best local dj...he is the resident dj at industry andhas spun the tunes at all of our parties so plz take a few minutes to fill out the ballot ...voting ends tonight though
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
..Irene was a little late to pass the word but try to show yoursupport.\....

update!!there is a place for "official fiesta event"...pbuck the system and put sneaks up...in fact put sneaks up foreverything...

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

i remember seeing him play for lanier he had a damn good shot and played hela defense!!! when do they play?^^

Yeah i used to hoop against him a few years back. He was a good defender.
And they're playing right now against Illinois. They're winning 15-11

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Yeah i used to hoop against him a few years back. He was a good defender.
And they're playing right now against Illinois. They're winning 15-11

yeah he would play in the gym at lainer in the summer....

took care of it norm just finish doing it.
SATURDAY
Austin Music Hall
(208 Nueces St) (All Ages)

Killer Mike 9:20 p.m. Atlanta GA Hip-Hop
♪ Mistah FAB 10:00 p.m. Oakland CA Hip-Hop
Bun B 11:30 p.m. Port Arthur TX Hip-Hop/Rap
Rick Ross 12:10 a.m. Miami FL Hip-Hop/Rap
♪ Bazaar Royale 12:35 a.m. Brooklyn NY Rock
Dead Prez 1:00 a.m. Brooklyn NY Hip-Hop/Rap

anybody going to see these guys and whats the cover?

Originally Posted by n2tha0

Hey guys if you could do me and the industry a favor and go to sacurrent.com and vote for dj eddie for best local dj...he is the resident dj at industry and has spun the tunes at all of our parties so plz take a few minutes to fill out the ballot ...voting ends tonight though
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
..Irene was a little late to pass the word but try to show your support.\....

update!!there is a place for "official fiesta event"...pbuck the system and put sneaks up...in fact put sneaks up for everything...

Here is the link, hurry today is the last day. I put myself down for Best Public Servant, so votefor me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I voted for Casper for best DJ, Select for best shoe store, and Jake for bestlocal blogger.

SATURDAY
Austin Music Hall
(208 Nueces St) (All Ages)

Killer Mike 9:20 p.m. Atlanta GA Hip-Hop
♪ Mistah FAB 10:00 p.m. Oakland CA Hip-Hop
Bun B 11:30 p.m. Port Arthur TX Hip-Hop/Rap
Rick Ross 12:10 a.m. Miami FL Hip-Hop/Rap
♪ Bazaar Royale 12:35 a.m. Brooklyn NY Rock
Dead Prez 1:00 a.m. Brooklyn NY Hip-Hop/Rap

anybody going to see these guys and whats the cover?
depending how far Austin Music Hall is to Barcelona i might just check out Killer Mike and I think its $10-$20 at the door for Austin Music Hall.

Donation Update

Oak Hills Bowling center is donating a total of 8 free games for the show. I figured we could break that up into 2, 4 game groups and raffle them off that way.

Could anyone drop off a stack of flyers off at my store so I can get these donation forms out so we can get more raffle stuff???

Also, I have a meeting with another place after I get off of work tomorrow, I might be able to pull off something good. But I will have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

depending how far Austin Music Hall is to Barcelona i might just check out Killer Mike and I think its $10-$20 at the door for Austin Music Hall.

I don't think its that far if you're gonna drive but its definitely not walking distance. link

I wanted to wish OG Aaron aka "Ucasta" a Happy Birthday today. Shot's on me just name the location.

First post in SA forum, some of you may know me. My name is Will and I was stationed @ Lackland for 4 years now i live in DC and going to GMU and preparingmyself to apply to Law School. Anyway, I'm planning a trip down to SA to visit wifey's family and also to attend "The event" so I mightbring these if I still have them by then. I just happened to be in NY when they dropped, check sig for more pics...

Welcome GOTTA HAVE THOSE. nice kryptonites!

Ucasta - happy bday homie!
speaking of birthdays, Aaron and myself will be having our Annual Bday
bash next Saturday. Stay tuned for details!! Flyer in the works!!
You mad?!

Been mia on the forum.
Didn't end up going to atx yest cuz some ppl flake more than tony the tiger ...

Im down for the ricky roooooooossssssss show of course repping the 305, rick ross AND bun b
pimp.gif

I would wanna see the steve aoki and mstrkrft (again, saw them in mia@ ultra )

I would be getting up there round 9, djing at euromoda at northstar til 6, so ya,

Everyones tryna drive back that night? Spend the night, get a room (no romo of course, if 2 dudes in abed the pillow barrier is a MUST) or what's theplan...

Back
Top Bottom