San Antonio NT's Come in...

The Pre Party was EPIC, if you didnt go, you truly missed out!!!

See you fools bright and early later on this morning!!

Originally Posted by Kadoma

Wish I was there!
I have an important appointment tomorrow that I already re-scheduled 3 times.
I couldnt bring myself to do it again.
Yall have fun! Post some good pics for me.
frown.gif

I know Joe from Premium, Carlos, and Ike w True Head will hold it down for H-Town.
Hopefully I will see you guys soon!
thanx true heads for comin out hope yall had a good time cause it was a pleasure to see H-town in the house tonite at the meet n greet and atrebar much ....l.o.v.e

just wanted to say that this show was my first sneaker show ever and i loved it. i saw a lot of HEAT the sneaks up fam is very welcoming. it was cool seeingall the sneaker heads get together. cant wait till next years show.

SASU3 PRE-PARTY

First off, big thanks to the wonderful people of Sole Boutique for welcoming us into their store for a lil shin dig!!!
Secondly, thanks to the generous bartenders of Rebar... We obviously had enough fuel...

I do need to give 2 awards out though.
First off, with the "Cuttin Loose (but not too loose) Party Animal of the Year Award" goes to M. Knight!!!
Secondly, "Lurker of the Night" goes to Edmund!!!

siiiick show - man i wish i couldve made it out to SA yesterday...that penny collection is BONKERS...air ups, lwps, and air flight ones...

how can i cop that sneaksup tee???

peace from austin

i had an awesome time! great show! good seeing everyone, and i can't wait for the next one. Thanks to everyone who helped put it together.

sorry it took so long fellas to post! first, what a great show! dj's were sick and ol school flava was abundant! ca5perrr got mad skillz on the steel!great to finally meet you in person homie! ucasta- knowledgeable, funny and serious about the sneaker culture! big ups to sole boutique for providing such agreat atmosphere for the meet and greet! spurfan21,tellyjesko,antdawg and t21d- thanks for the warm welcome and intro into such a unique and diverse group ofcollectors! norm- where do you get the energy bro? nice to see someone fearlessly dancing and working the floor in ?thedunks! jwdanklefs- inspite being stoppedby everyone in the show, thanks for taking the time to talk kicks! fred- heat is insane! changing kicks during the show is very playa indeed! overall, i wouldlike to thank team SAN ANTONIO for a remarkable job on communication, show info, and great hospitality! i will never miss a SNEAKS UP from this day on! youguys are a great example of what the sneaker culture is all about!

thanks big dog^^ it was nice to meet u to. those yezzys you wore on saturday were dope!!! that tee with the girl on it was blaze design you need to hit himup!!! great show all around loved cant wait to do it again!! thanks to everyone that helped out and to everyone that showed up!!!

cool seeing some guys..aint chop it up too much

anybody who didnt know me i had on a White Sox fitted, blue stripe polo..khaki cords and white supra's

wish i would stayed to dance! lol...

oh yeah

if anyone interested i have sz13 CDP12s and chicago 23s for sale lol pm me

akuma471- great meeting you too bro, thanx for the props.

and thanx for everyone else who came by, had a great time,

akuma you are the truth!!!thanks homie for the props.everyone that put their heart and "sole" into this show..thank you so much.everyone from outtatown that showed up from all over we appreciate you and special props to electric bamboo for reppin with the raffles tees and cap...much love.....this yearsshow definetly had some flavor and I think we can attribute that to cats like ca5per who come correct with their own style and swagger... love you homie.fromthe o.g.'s to all the new cats adn those that are just now comin into the sneaks up fam it only gets better.

Originally Posted by air in822

Kas you killed it in the front room, good job!

preciate it retro, ill throw some drake time, i was looking for uptown, but i only have it on my computer, no on my hard drive,

Back
Top Bottom