San Antonio NT's Come in...

AS BAD AS I DONT WANT TO SAY THIS IM GONNA HAVE TO SAY IT THO LA IN 6!!! NOT GONNA MAKE IT TONY ON THURS WIFEY BDAY AND CLOSING CERIMONIES FOR ALANIS TBALLTEAM. NEXT SHE STARTS TOMORROW PRACTICE WITH THE OTHER ALL STARS SHE MADE THE TEAM!! PROUD PARENT HERE!!!!

Anyone else not have lights right now?? What is wrong with the weak light service here?

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

AS BAD AS I DONT WANT TO SAY THIS IM GONNA HAVE TO SAY IT THO LA IN 6!!! NOT GONNA MAKE IT TONY ON THURS WIFEY BDAY AND CLOSING CERIMONIES FOR ALANIS TBALL TEAM. NEXT SHE STARTS TOMORROW PRACTICE WITH THE OTHER ALL STARS SHE MADE THE TEAM!! PROUD PARENT HERE!!!!

Don't worry Dave, I will drink your share of the beer and eat your share of the food... lol

Congrats with the lil All Star and Happy Bday to the wifey...

i was at the bar...and the light never went off, raining like a modafuka but i wasnt driving...

NEW PICK UP...GRAILS BEEN SEARCHIN FOR THESE FOR AWHILE FINALLY FOUND EM FOR A DECENT PRICE 00 FIRE RED V'S
pimp.gif

BONUS PIC
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
ATTN: Manny!!!!!!!!! Callin Manny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is hell is thatbreeeezy that models for your store????
eek.gif
I thought I knew all the badDarker minority chicks in the Greater SA area, but damn I missed that one.... Please school me on this!!!!!

No disrespect T, but yours ain't exactly chopped liver.
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Chris, THAT'S my J sir.
pimp.gif

WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!!!!

LOL

WAIT 20 SECONDS FOR IT TO START...

I dunno bout you guys but I think it's catchy... lol

But then again I'm white...

sorry didnt post this earlier but today we are going to industry to celebrate the wifey's birthday. you guys are more than welcome to join us . we have aspot reserved right across from the bar.so hope to see some of you guys out there. dont forget 23 and up on fridays and no kicks. i know it sucks but sorry.jeans collar shirt

Fundraising for Hurricanes U10 team today at SE Military and City Base Landing. Selling water for $1 on corners, come out show some love

WELL CONGRATS TO THE BBALL TEAM WITH ANOTHER WIN!!!! LOOKS LIKE THE LAKERS ARE GONNA PULL A SWEEP!! JUST A HEADS UP BOOKED MY PARTY FOR JUNE 26TH AT INDUSTRYSO GIVING U GUYS A HEADS UP IF U WANNA COME KICK IT!!!

wifeys outta town for two weeks......need to take advantage of my idle time....boys night out?

Back
Top Bottom