San Antonio NT's Come in...

Congrats Michael Jordan! He will forever be my idol. I remember my first pair of Jordan's was the infrared 6's. Those shoes are my holy grail. I worethose shoes till the sole wore down to my socks. There are too many memorable moments to list but the one that sticks out in my head was when he was in SanAntonio for the all-star game. I was a little kid at the jam session when I saw him shoot around. I was in "aww". My three favortie Jordan's are
1.Infrared 6's
2.bred 11's
3.tie between playoff 13's and fire red 3's

Also congrats D Rob. He always represented San Antonio in a positive way.

HHMMM IDK, PIg Suede and leftover materials lying around their facilty...and put togther a shoe...sounds like NB is acting like Jordan Brand....LOL Jus playinJulio...gonna have to see these in person to make a decsion to copp....

september SBs are on sale today at goodtimes...also a little birdy told me so QS's might be on the way...a few from a couple months back the shop passedon....thats all i can say...stay classy you crustaceans.....

^^^^^^ Nice!!!!!!

see you all at sole tonight, let me know if you guys are going.......

and also, Fred look at what just came in from the other side of the pond...

rev room for me! lets have an old fashion sneaks up, "bros up +#!% down, $%% down!!!, " lol

im just playing ladies you know I Love you

those r nice mikey.... i got called in super early to the club, n i dj at metro park so i had like 2 hrs to eat chill then roll out....tonight was prob ascrazy as the yr anniv.
without mikey whiling out...had some internationals come thru....
never realized fake boobs were so hard til tonight
eyes.gif

the real question is...
WHUTUP WITH SHAWNS GOING AWAY???

I'm with casper....what's good with shawns going away....I also want to go to clogged caps.....I went to the first 2.....but I fell off with it afterthat...

mknight came through n said shawn takes off tuesday...anything going down monday night for him? im down. someone pls txt me whats gonna happen.

lol....damn the vmas were funny, u gott LOVE LIVE TV.
duno if yall saw lady caca with the jesus crown of thorns on her face

2nrfvp1.jpg

we have to do something for shawn , we dont even have to go all wild'n out. be we can if you all want!

we can even do a buffalo wild wings things or a bar, "piper piper pizza for the win" i do want to want the game thought

im down for whatever

and sorry casper about saturday, i got caught up downtown.

I'm down with mikey....let's atleast try to get a dinner going on tonight .....

And hell yeah the vma's were funny and lady gaga...is wild...who the even makes the **** she rocks....

well im already off of work, i get off at 2:30pm everyday

so i guess just let me know, anybody feel free to text me. if you dont have my number you should. pm me

Back
Top Bottom