San Antonio NT's Come in...

Back to the outlet they go:
381949044.jpg
381949043.jpg

i have to do a project in one of the sports science classes and i have to conduct a survey on what drives people to buy shoes. i wanted to ask what drives the sneaker heads in san antonio? the options are, price , performance , brand , player endorsement or other? thanks for yalls time

so ima be in sa feb 11, 12
might be djing at mink on the 11th,
prob all day in say, then in atx til monday, the 15
for those going to the allstar sneakend maybe i could meet up with yall in atx that sunday when yall driving back.
hopefully i see some of yall

Originally Posted by kingkoopa210

i have to do a project in one of the sports science classes and i have to conduct a survey on what drives people to buy shoes. i wanted to ask what drives the sneaker heads in san antonio? the options are, price , performance , brand , player endorsement or other? thanks for yalls time
I think it is a combination of everything you mentioned...plus aesthetics and colorways are a determining factor.

^^^Kinda depends on the size and icyness, but I would say anything around $400 is the going rate.

Well, I faced the truth and figured I would never own a pair of these, so I just made a pair exactly the same way Orchard Street did...

'03 red and white Dunk high...
Yellow and black paint...
Black denim, hand cut, iron-ons...

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^Kinda depends on the size and icyness, but I would say anything around $400 is the going rate.

Yea I figured around that price, Their Icy but seller wants too much...Appreciate it ucasta and Jake those dunks are official
pimp.gif

my brother found this, thought you guys would appreciate it, check out the block on his "airness", i remember never getting to watch these gamesbecause the city blacked out the games. the only way to watch the game is if you went to it or paid 15 bucks on�pay per view. Paragon Cable!

and that was just the first half!

WOW
nerd.gif

great footage of classic 90's NBA ball...willie anderson, tc, the OG big dog Carr, and of course MJ and the bulls

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

so ima be in sa feb 11, 12
might be djing at mink on the 11th,
prob all day in say, then in atx til monday, the 15
for those going to the allstar sneakend maybe i could meet up with yall in atx that sunday when yall driving back.
hopefully i see some of yall

u might be the only one here everyone is gonna be in dallas. ^.

Dang Jake those came out on point and I need to pick up some of that whitenng gel haha...and those old NBA clips are awesome

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

my brother found this, thought you guys would appreciate it, check out the block on his "airness", i remember never getting to watch these gamesbecause the city blacked out the games. the only way to watch the game is if you went to it or paid 15 bucks on�pay per view. Paragon Cable!

WOW
nerd.gif
Damn!....you really had to pay to watch the Spurs in San Antonio on pay per view?....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Or was that only when they played the bulls/good teams?...

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

WOW
nerd.gif
Damn!....you really had to pay to watch the Spurs in San Antonio on pay per view?....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Or was that only when they played the bulls/good teams?...
You had to pay to watch, because that greedy @s$ Red Mcombs wanted  it that way. Also, when MJ and co. (which usually  was around Thanksgiving) came around there was NO WAY in hell you were gonna get in.

But the Hemisphere really had that "old school" feel because the fans were literally on top of the players. If the Spurs were playing a sorry team and you were sitting in the rafters, you could creep by the end of the 3rd Quarter and get behind the obstructed view seats ( picture a giant 5 foot round pillar in front of your seat ) because even the ushers didn't care.

i remember those days when the tv was all jacked up and snowy tryn to catch who has the ball but the volume was there tho

I'll go ahead and start it off...

Dallas All Star Sneakend

bl4ze11
jwdanklefs
n2tha0 ?

Anyone else, or we gonna flake like Kixpo?
Lets get a head count so we can start making travel arrangements.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

I'll go ahead and start it off...

Dallas All Star Sneakend

bl4ze11
jwdanklefs
n2tha0
pimp.gif

Anyone else, or we gonna flake like Kixpo?
Lets get a head count so we can start making travel arrangements.

fixed.....lets do this....no sleep till  sneakend!

Now the other question is what day? I dont think I can get off for Friday but I can leave Friday afternoon...

umm the event is friday thats the only day i am gonna be there...we have battle of the alamo on saturday.

Back
Top Bottom