(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Sup yall.

Do we dare start the "Where's the best mexican food joint in San Diego?' debate? It's been a minute but im in LA now and have no idea what the scene is like in SD anymore.

Just moved down to SD what’s up everyone. Where are the boutique shops selling fire kicks and new drops? Also looking for some bape and supreme. Any insight or recommendations help. Thanks

Tacos El Frank in TJ ftmw

This^ ... one night tacos El Frank was closed down ... So a local recommended Taco Nazo ... which is fire also. Both are > El Gordo. Those are both in MX tho.
On this side there is another shop called Revolucion ... near plaza bonita. The carne asada is pretty good. Super smokey flavor ...
great at first but kinda get tired after a while like the smokey flavor is synthetic. Its worth a shot to try , warning Adobada is nothing like Gordo,frank, or nazo.

Hey everyone, going to be in SD for Labor Day Weekend and was curious if you guys had any food recommendations in the Gaslamp district?

Or should my wife and I avoid eating in that area and check out any other food recommendations?

Fozz Fozz
What's up fozzy. Good timing....in downtown area...or gaslamp???
You will be next to Padres Ballpark ( petco park) and the limits are endless...sushi, tacos, pizza, a bunch a bars...
Try hodads burgers on Broadway Ave.
Alot of cool bars and alot of places to eat.
Any mexican food place that is painted " red and yellow striped" theme...you cant go wrong.
The sandcastle challenge exposition is also going on in embarcadero ( not too far from gaslamp).
Or you could uber to little italy...like 2 miles away and enjoy the stickball tournament and plenty of spots to eat there also. I like NA pizza. Roman urban market for snacks and sandwiches...

Fozz Fozz
What's up fozzy. Good timing....in downtown area...or gaslamp???
You will be next to Padres Ballpark ( petco park) and the limits are endless...sushi, tacos, pizza, a bunch a bars...
Try hodads burgers on Broadway Ave.
Alot of cool bars and alot of places to eat.
Any mexican food place that is painted " red and yellow striped" theme...you cant go wrong.
The sandcastle challenge exposition is also going on in embarcadero ( not too far from gaslamp).
Or you could uber to little italy...like 2 miles away and enjoy the stickball tournament and plenty of spots to eat there also. I like NA pizza. Roman urban market for snacks and sandwiches...
We'll be staying at a timeshare on A street right next to Balboa Park. So we figured to just Uber to Gaslamp to check it out and possible other places downtown.

I have Hodad's on the list already. But wouldn't mind a legit Mexican Food spot for the late night cravings.

Any dessert recommendations? (Pregnant wife, she's expecting dessert.)

Back
Top Bottom