San Felipe road?(San Jose)

my friend was telling me about a haunted school up there and it sounded pretty cool i never heard about it before, and i want to check it out does anyone knowanything or the story on why its haunted?

or has anyone been there?

Man. There's all kinds of stories about Haunted Spots in San Jose. Did you know that 3-story Chuck E. Cheeses is haunted? How about the 3'oClock joggerthat apparently was killed on Ruby that some people have still seen jogging at that time?

Where in San Felipe Rd? I have a friend who lives around there, but never heard anything like this. Speaking about haunted spots, don't forget about MarshRd. in Milpitas.

I heard Marsh road was closed. Too many ppl %+!@!*+ around with that guy. Chuck-e-cheese 3rd level I believe is haunted...and so is the Toys-R-Us on El Caminoin Mtn View.

Go all the way down San Felipe, left when you see gate go all the way down. I believe it's fenced off though, gotta hop it.

We should have a NT Summit at one of those haunted spots, see if anything happens.
laugh.gif

ive been there a couple of times, its alright. you go all the way down san felipe, and when the road splits go left, drive all the way down and to the leftyoull see the school. its fenced off you gotta hop it, theres a private road next to it. pretty trippy sometimes, we have came home with finger prints all overout car no joke. hit me if you want to know anything else

dude its basically a waste of gas. only trippy thing was we went 2 nights ina row and the 1st night we didnt hop the fence cuz there was hella cows. so thenext night we went there were no cows.
but we ended up hoppinh the fence and we went into the little house through the windows and there wasnt n e thing, but a few bats and a whole buncha XIV and666 taggings all over the place.

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

I heard Marsh road was closed. Too many ppl %+!@!*+ around with that guy. Chuck-e-cheese 3rd level I believe is haunted...and so is the Toys-R-Us on El Camino in Mtn View.

sunnyvale
We should have a NT Summit at one of those haunted spots, see if anything happens.
laugh.gif

that be sick
pimp.gif
..i can fit 7 in my van

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

I heard Marsh road was closed. Too many ppl %+!@!*+ around with that guy.

Yea, I went there 4 years ago and there was a gate up. Use to go there all the time in high school. I've gone past the bridge and its just a dead endwith a bunch of houses. Nothing scary.
That San Felipe school is the little shack looking building. When you go down the road there's a fence on theleft when you hit a fork in the road. To the right of the fence there's a 1 room building, and that was the school.

I remember just seeing one house after you go across the bridge? And then there was a barn on the left?

I read somewhere the ghost only haunts couples. A murder did take place there in 1981, and there's a movie from 1986 based on the murder called"River's Edge"

Theres not even 3 stories on that though(unless you count the stairs as the 2nd story
laugh.gif
). That was the place to be when I was little. . . now
sick.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Theres not even 3 stories on that though(unless you count the stairs as the 2nd story
laugh.gif
). That was the place to be when I was little. . . now
sick.gif

Actually I used to work there at the Chuck E Cheese on Tully in the Games dept. and there are 3 floors the 3rd floor is the game graveyard. Which I guessyou've never been since it's a staff only area and you need a managers key to access......

It is where they take old games that are no longer used, games not needed, games that can't be repaired, or games not wanted by any other video gamecompanies, also some of the old hydraulic stage props that moved to the music are stored up there after they were replaced . I had heard that it was hauntedfrom other employee's while working there, however nothing out of the norm ever seemed to happen when I was up there. The Games Manager (when i used towork there his name was Tom cool guy into hemi muscle cars) his office was up there and he never said anything unusual happened, just the lights wouldoccasionally turn themselves off every now and then, but the building is pretty old.....or maybe it was the ghosts.
happy.gif

Anyway just wanted to set the record straight from someone who used to work there.

Drootz

Back
Top Bottom