San Marcos TX Outlets

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

anything?
Wes- just got back this evening, nothing of interest. Same bullcrap white Jordan 09's that are cheaper @ Marshalls, ask Spurfan21 for exactlocation and misc TeamJordans. They've been picked clean, the rest isn't worth mentioning

Zoom Kobe IV TB white purple FSR     99
Air Max 1 QS white/red              FSR    69
XX3 lows white/navy and all black FSR
Air 180 Barkley Black/Silver                   52
Hypermaxs
Some True Blue fusions?
Zoom FlightClubs All Black   FSR            79
I think some Sharkaliads or Phenoms too.
Air Max DT( Deions)                               

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

^^did you see any football cleats?

Hmmm... I didnt see any on the middle racks but I got a  pair of Jordan VI D all black for 5 dollars.(They were dusty)
 from the back wall.

They have some Team Code Ds,Assassin Ds, The Superbad 1 but were big sizes they were 13 and above. I didnt look below those sizes.

i'm going to go up there tomorrow so i'll post anything good from nike/gucci/ect.

Still had:
qs am1 - 70
blk/grey/gold 90 -70
white/blue/orange structures(samples only, 9) - 60
AJ 2009 - 70
crap load of fusions and some other stuff cant remember too much. strictly went for the 1's

Originally Posted by MattUT

Still had:
qs am1 - 70

Ironic that other outlets in Cali had them for 49.99. They're worth that much. But not for 70.
roll.gif

Still had:
qs am1 - 70
blk/grey/gold 90 -70
white/blue/orange structures(samples only, 9) - 60
AJ 2009 - 70
crap load of fusions and some other stuff cant remember too much. strictly went for the 1's
Ayoooooo... Let me know the next time you go up there. I need them AM1's in my life.

Originally Posted by T21D

Still had:
qs am1 - 70

Ironic that other outlets in Cali had them for 49.99. They're worth that much. But not for 70.
roll.gif

well if you include shipping I'm sure it'd be pretty close... plus i didnt even pay for them... so I guess it turned out for the best either way

Back
Top Bottom