Saturday Night Football: Cincinnati Bengals vs. San Francisco 49ers (NFL Network)

Not much of a game here since both teams are horrible, but i will be listening to Bryant Gumbel referring Frank Gore as Al Gore at some point in the game.

i just noticed that the 49ers have the WR/KR michael lewis and the SS michael lewis.

they did what the panthers/giants [steve smith] and lions/cowboys [roy williams] failed to do.. have two players with the same name.

Pat Willis should have murded Palmer instead of going for the strip.
laugh.gif

so much for our WR's having butterfingers...they catching everything hill's throwing at them.

just cut alex right now
laugh.gif

this has to be the worst commentary i have ever heard...

9ers lookin good tho... Shaun Hill is a one hit wonder... He will never be anything after this year

Shaun Hill is lookin good...if he continues to play well through the rest of the season then
pimp.gif

but at the same time the bengals defense is terrible, making Darrell Jackson lookin like Marvin Harrison

laugh.gif
at Hill looking like Romo. I cant believe how bad Alex Smith is. And then of coursethere was Trent Dilfer
sick.gif

We have a winner. Gumbel just called Frank Gore Al Gore. Someone find the tape of this between 7-8 minutes left in the 4th quarter. LOL

No stoneface for going for it but stoneface for showing pass. At least line up like you're gonna run it then throw it.

Back
Top Bottom