Say what you want...Gucci doin it, Fake Jewels and All

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

mya old news. who hasn't tapped that.

Me, you, and the rest of nt

laugh.gif

WHEN IS HIS NEW MIXTAPE DROPPING????? I heard he was supposed to release one this week.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

so who's gonna confirm that they're together? Or are they just "friends"
laugh.gif
dont mean much but according to allhiphop and her camp:

THANK GOD!!!!!! MYA AND GUCCI MANE ARE NOT DATING

You know, I don't hate…much. I have to admit, I was hating on Gucci, because you all know I have a lil' thingy thang for Mya! Here is the notice I got! Thank you Mya Management for saving my life.

THIS IS MYA'S MANAGEMENT -

THIS RUMOR IS FALSE. MYA RESPECTS GUCCI AS A PERSON AND AN ARTIST AND RECORDED A SONG WITH HIM. SHE SHOWED SUPPORT FOR HIS RELEASE AND ATTENDED A SHOW.

I WAS THERE SUPERVISING AND SHE WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA TALKING TO HIM. SO WHAT. THAT'S ALL THAT HAPPENED.

SHE IS NOT DATING GUCCI, PERIOD.

-MYA MANAGEMENT

MYA'S NEW STATEMENT

Mya and her management are wasting no time in delivering a new message about her and Gucci Mane NOT being lovers. LOL @ lovers. They did a song together though.

Mya said, "Gucci and I are friends and he is on one of my new songs soon to be released. That's why I was in Atlanta this weekend - celebrating his return and recording our new collaboration. To our friends, fans, and supporters - thank you for your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience of having to deal with these bogus rumors."

track record still speaks for her tho-

LilStarZ07

don't quote me with a cowboy in your avatar... i guess he's a bill now but F the cowboys

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And until I do I aint gonna hate. I'dthrow a propho on and take a dive if I had a chance. You think I'mma be thinking about some other dude who tapped? Heck no. My Jimmy would be bursting atthe seams like a hot dog that was left in the microwave for too long. Real talk.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And until I do I aint gonna hate. I'dthrow a propho on and take a dive if I had a chance. You think I'mma be thinking about some other dude who tapped? Heck no. My Jimmy would be bursting atthe seams like a hot dog that was left in the microwave for too long. Real talk.

From a Cutlass to a Chevy, Chevy to a Lamborgini
You can't be me or see me unless you see me on T.V.
Shiny and greesy I wonder if Stevie Wonder can see me
Necklace a jungle of visas, just check my selection of pieces
Uhh, I got a stupid collection you see it
Chain worth a millie, you silly, really I'm lly and 20
Hah, man I pass out 50s an 20s
I pass out 50s an 20s
I pass out 100s and 50s
We make more money than Chemists, Doctors, and Lawyers, and Dentists
Chemists, the Doctors, the Lawyers, money together could'nt get me
2 door Gulardo, 160
Drop, top, 120
House worth a million and three, Dually truck, 63 g's
Old schools a hundred a piece
That cost me 75 g's, 65 actually but my rims cost me 10 of them things

GUCCI!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

From a Cutlass to a Chevy, Chevy to a Lamborgini
You can't be me or see me unless you see me on T.V.
Shiny and greesy I wonder if Stevie Wonder can see me
Necklace a jungle of visas, just check my selection of pieces
Uhh, I got a stupid collection you see it
Chain worth a millie, you silly, really I'm lly and 20
Hah, man I pass out 50s an 20s
I pass out 50s an 20s
I pass out 100s and 50s
We make more money than Chemists, Doctors, and Lawyers, and Dentists
Chemists, the Doctors, the Lawyers, money together could'nt get me
2 door Gulardo, 160
Drop, top, 120
House worth a million and three, Dually truck, 63 g's
Old schools a hundred a piece
That cost me 75 g's, 65 actually but my rims cost me 10 of them things

GUCCI!

pimp.gif

what song is that

Originally Posted by Kingtre

how are yall comparing CONCERT rates to hood club walk thrus, hosting gigs and couple song performances?
concert rates are a indication of how hot an artist is so if Gucci is getting 28 stacks to say hi, he gotta be on fire in comparison to biggerartists
grin.gif
, I mean Fab concert rates are kinda low (i'll see in a fewweeks how artists rates are going hopefully
grin.gif
nerd.gif
)

anytime gucci come to the nc the club is packed for people to say he is not poppin outside of atl................kill yoself

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

first of all...how many platinum selling Rap/R&B artist do you know of?....theres only like 6-7 left...And they're getting 100k+ a show

....30k a show sounds about right....Gucci mane will bring people to the club....point blank
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i can't imagine any club outside atl giving dude 30k off the strength of some mix tapes

plus if he "bring people to the club",he should be able to bring people to buy his albums
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about....Boosie gets like 15 a show, OJ gets 10
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about...if dude is wearing fake jewels,i doubt he getting 30k for a show

no one go to the club to see "gucci mane",dude don't have a fan base out side of atl,that's why dude did not go plat
the hate in this thread is strong for gucci
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i went and saw gucci this friday that just passed..and that #+** was packed..me and my homeboy were in line for a hour..had n's paying 100 just to skip theline..thats how long it was..just bc he hasn't gone plat doesn't mean he doesn't have a fan base

Back
Top Bottom