Saying the wrong thing at the wrong time UNAPPRECIATION

I know all of us have said something at the wrong time before....
Tuesday is a perfect example for me
My homey was tellin me that my ex* brought 2 of her guy friends to her house and mind you she was walking past us and I said it.....
"Well it's because she likes 2 *!+!% at one time" he gave me the
eek.gif
and told me turn around she just
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
and walked away.....
Well I guess it was the wrong thing to say over all...

*We ended on a bad note because of one of her guy "Friends"

Hahahaha that woulda been funny as hell. But I stay sayin' somethin' at the wrong time. Can't think of any examples, but I do it often.

As said before...that's your ex, why you care? Ill call my exes all types of !!%@%, %*+%%, +#%+ in their face, behind their back, within earshot, from3-point range if that's what I feel like doin...cuz I don't give a @*%* about they feelings.

Man I got a funny story, so back when I was still in nursing school me and my homie had to follow around the med nurse, and her name was "Kwanzi"some african lady ... she was telling my homie who was white about how she use to be a Psych nurse so to make conversation my homie goes:

White homie: "Oh wow, as a Psych nurse you must have seen a lotta Black EYES?"

Kwanzi: (Stops what she's doing) "Excuse me?!??? What are you trying to say??"

White homie: (clears throat) "You know Black Eyes .... ?"

Kwanzi: "Oh I thought you said black guys ... "

Then for the next 30 minutes it was just awkward silence, misunderstanding FTL
smh.gif

It was funny as hell though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

As said before...that's your ex, why you care? Ill call my exes all types of !!%@%, %*+%%, +#%+ in their face, behind their back, within earshot, from 3-point range if that's what I feel like doin...cuz I don't give a @*%* about they feelings.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

As said before...that's your ex, why you care? Ill call my exes all types of !!%@%, %*+%%, +#%+ in their face, behind their back, within earshot, from 3-point range if that's what I feel like doin...cuz I don't give a @*%* about they feelings.
co-$%+%*+ sign im a beast
laugh.gif

^Because it's a human being?

Why be mean to someone when you don't have to. Especially someone you obviously cared about at some point

I don't get some of your logic
smh.gif

Hahaha....yea, I feel ya.

I remember in high school a chic slurped me up at this teenage club we had wayyy in the back. I saw that she started goin to my school like 2 years later.

I was talkin to my boy about it like.."man...I remember she said it tasted like medicine when she was done".....the broad came behind me and wasabout to say somethin, when she tapped my shoulder she said "hmm.....I was gonna take you to the gym too, oh well"

Took the L on that one...at least she wasn't mad
laugh.gif

when i was working for state farm, we had a lil luncheon for all the interns and HR reps. all the HR reps at my table was white and me and 3 other interns wereblack.

one of the HR reps asked us how was our work load.

and the black girl says "whew, they got us workin like slaves!!"

everybody just looked at each other like they aint know how to respond.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom