SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by iHust1e

My man out here talking about goons and spongebob squarepants in the same post.

Right. We believe you.

My exact thoughts...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

man OP you a weenie

werd to spongebob

tumblr_l5h6c8epRN1qb9a8ao1_400.png

best believe if some busta tried to play me like that DA whole block would be hot i would have to bust out da choppas and call out DA goon squad

and bleedat we dont play when it comes to da burner

we would be going hard in DA paint outside his house

BLEE DAT

we REAL BK *****S

BLEE DAT
Shut the %$%@ up.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

man OP you a weenie

werd to spongebob

tumblr_l5h6c8epRN1qb9a8ao1_400.png

best believe if some busta tried to play me like that DA whole block would be hot i would have to bust out da choppas and call out DA goon squad

and bleedat we dont play when it comes to da burner

we would be going hard in DA paint outside his house

BLEE DAT

we REAL BK *****S

BLEE DAT
Shut the %$%@ up.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

BLEE DAT
Corniest thing ive read on NT..

indifferent.gif

I looked at dudes post and 
laugh.gif

Then I looked at his next few and thought: "Wait up... He's not joking" 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It became funnier

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

BLEE DAT
Corniest thing ive read on NT..

indifferent.gif

I looked at dudes post and 
laugh.gif

Then I looked at his next few and thought: "Wait up... He's not joking" 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It became funnier

i tried calling the district 35 central VA probation and parole office but theyre closed for the weekend. i'll call again first thing monday.

i tried calling the district 35 central VA probation and parole office but theyre closed for the weekend. i'll call again first thing monday.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Oh damn this dude done messed up now Lulz.hope u saved all the emails

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Oh damn this dude done messed up now Lulz.hope u saved all the emails

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lol dude deleting his fb over a few hundred bucks.how much did u send him 500?and where was the agreement made? Nt or the other side?

he obviously has some conscious if he doesn't want people to find out. obviously that conscious is working overtime to protect his reputation outside of Niketalk. what he probably didn't know before he decided to scam is that there is no amount of money that can repair his reputation at this point.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lol dude deleting his fb over a few hundred bucks.how much did u send him 500?and where was the agreement made? Nt or the other side?

he obviously has some conscious if he doesn't want people to find out. obviously that conscious is working overtime to protect his reputation outside of Niketalk. what he probably didn't know before he decided to scam is that there is no amount of money that can repair his reputation at this point.

long shot but i remember someone said they messaged his girl on facebook before he took his page down....anyone remember her name?

long shot but i remember someone said they messaged his girl on facebook before he took his page down....anyone remember her name?

Back
Top Bottom