SCAMMED by philly5fan

why hasnt someone gone and whooped him? i thought we had each others backs on here and what makes me mad is some people on here actually know him but wont do/say a thing
30t6p3b.gif

why hasnt someone gone and whooped him? i thought we had each others backs on here and what makes me mad is some people on here actually know him but wont do/say a thing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

this dude made his twitter private now too lol
you can still search kief3 on twitter and tweet all the people he talks to on twitter and let them know the scumbag he really is. just send them a link to this thread. that'll probably shutdown his twitter as well.

you can still search kief3 on twitter and tweet all the people he talks to on twitter and let them know the scumbag he really is. just send them a link to this thread. that'll probably shutdown his twitter as well.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i dont have a twitter account....someone wanna do me that favor?

Twitter is a free service and you can register for Twitter in under 30 seconds.

Twitter is a free service and you can register for Twitter in under 30 seconds.

Why isnt Philly5fan dead yet? Yo OP. I can come with you to rough this dude up for you. Seriously...pm me for details

Why isnt Philly5fan dead yet? Yo OP. I can come with you to rough this dude up for you. Seriously...pm me for details

bottom line alot of talk and half the people in here live 10 min from his crib. Dudes like oh i know everyone in the pic but gl finding him..... then u got the arkansas gangsters talking bout they WOULD have got a plane ticket and showed homie they "bout dat" life "blee dat" only thing i blee is that u gonna sit and type till your fingers hurt. and to the people saying anyone else wanna ride wit me to his house yall aint "bout dat" life either "squading up on the internet"? smh yall all gonna get locked up right wit philly.

Back
Top Bottom