SCAMMED: How to find someones IP address?..

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by do work son

when you sent as gift, what you really meant is "go ahead and take my money, because legally you're not obligated so send me anything in return"...or something to that extent

not really, theres plenty of people that have gotten their money back sending as gift without having to do a chargeback.
The only way you can get your money back if you sent payment as a GIFT is to file an unauthorized payment claim. Seems like all odds are against person sending funds in this scenario tho.  

Originally Posted by do work son

when you sent as gift, what you really meant is "go ahead and take my money, because legally you're not obligated so send me anything in return"...or something to that extent

not really, theres plenty of people that have gotten their money back sending as gift without having to do a chargeback.
The only way you can get your money back if you sent payment as a GIFT is to file an unauthorized payment claim. Seems like all odds are against person sending funds in this scenario tho.  

1. Call PayPal.
2. Claim that your information was stolen through the PSN Network and you noticed a large sum of missing money from your account thereafter and you were wondering if there was any claims you could file.
3. File claim.
4. Pray
5. ???
6. PROFIT! (perhaps)

1. Call PayPal.
2. Claim that your information was stolen through the PSN Network and you noticed a large sum of missing money from your account thereafter and you were wondering if there was any claims you could file.
3. File claim.
4. Pray
5. ???
6. PROFIT! (perhaps)

Originally Posted by soltheman

1. Call PayPal.
3. File claim.
4. Pray
5. ???
6. PROFIT! (perhaps)

they check IPs

they will know OP logged in and sent payment

1. Call PayPal.
3. File claim.
4. Pray
5. ???
6. PROFIT! (perhaps)

they check IPs

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

365k wrote:

Too long of a process if it's for a pair of shoes. What was the scam?

sent payment as gift..item not recieved.... paypal account from checking..

why do people still do this? stop being cheap and pay the extra few bucks

take the L

9 times out of 10 its the seller that request that payment be sent as a gift. me personally, i dont mind the extra few bucks for a "peace of mind", hell ill even pay extra to cover the fees.

365k wrote:

Too long of a process if it's for a pair of shoes. What was the scam?

take the L

9 times out of 10 its the seller that request that payment be sent as a gift. me personally, i dont mind the extra few bucks for a "peace of mind", hell ill even pay extra to cover the fees.

i had something like this happen to me before.  Some dude didn't send me my items, so i threatened his #!% and i let him know i wasn't playin:
- grab an email where you were in communication with him/her. view full headers.  when doing so, you will see their true IP ADDRESS jot that down

- go to iplocation website and input it there (you'll know where there area is). 

- use google maps and show them a pic of their HOME

- go to whois and find out who their ISP is and send them an email stating FRAUD user

- cc' the dickhead w/all you've done...watch him fold.

ip locator using google maps - http://www.seomoz.org/ip2loc?start

if you want to get REAL, send him a R.A.T packed into an email jpg named "pic_of_your_GF"...once he clicks it, it loads full REMOTE access to their PC. Possibilities are endless.

REMEMBER - DUDE JACKED YOU -  NO MERCY

i had something like this happen to me before.  Some dude didn't send me my items, so i threatened his #!% and i let him know i wasn't playin:
- grab an email where you were in communication with him/her. view full headers.  when doing so, you will see their true IP ADDRESS jot that down

- go to iplocation website and input it there (you'll know where there area is). 

- go to whois and find out who their ISP is and send them an email stating FRAUD user

if you want to get REAL, send him a R.A.T packed into an email jpg named "pic_of_your_GF"...once he clicks it, it loads full REMOTE access to their PC. Possibilities are endless.

Originally Posted by lokiD40

or you could paypal NT'er triplekrown (although i think he'd do it for free) and he would do all that and more for you...either way

or you could paypal NT'er triplekrown (although i think he'd do it for free) and he would do all that and more for you...either way

1. Call PayPal.
3. File claim.
4. Pray
5. ???
6. PROFIT! (perhaps)

they check IPs

Claim hackers stole IP information and faked it (which is entirely possible, young bucks.)

pimp.gif

1. Call PayPal.
3. File claim.
4. Pray
5. ???
6. PROFIT! (perhaps)

they check IPs

Claim hackers stole IP information and faked it (which is entirely possible, young bucks.)

pimp.gif

SON
roll.gif

SON
roll.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

take the L

if a dude doesn't want to accept the payment even if i offer to cover the fees then F him  he has something to hide or is a scammer that's how i see it.

Originally Posted by doosta45

take the L

if a dude doesn't want to accept the payment even if i offer to cover the fees then F him  he has something to hide or is a scammer that's how i see it.

Thats what you get for trying to flip my shoes, lol but na honestly when sellers ask for payment as gift buyers should tell them that they will pay the extra 4%, like if it was 150 send 155 instead, that simple.

Back
Top Bottom