laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW..i normally feel bad when dude's get got but this HAS to be the DUMBEST $!$+ i've EVER heard on Niketalk.  I've been on Niketalk since about 01 and seriously HAVE not heard something SO stupid.  How the HELL did y'all think it was a GREAT idea to give a STRANGER cash without even checking the DAMN ITEM YOU BOUGHT?!?!?!  If i was your parents i'd be #*+$$@+ pissed at how stupid my kid is, real talk.
This.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by CWrite78

we needs pics. either you dudes are dumb as hell, or dude must have went all out to make the wood + garbage can to look like a tv.
there is no OR situation here.

Those dudes are dumb as hell.  That is the ONLY explanation.

OP if you and your boys are lookin to buy anything else on the cheap, let me know.  I got the hookups on anything you might want at fire sale prices.  The only condition is that it has to be a cash transaction and you have to hand over the money without inpsecting the product.

I know its bad form to quote yourself, but I had to.

Just want to add to the humor of this thread.  OP and this kid DipsetGeneral must hang out.  I got this PM earlier today.  He musta seen my post in this thread.

after reading the story once again all i have to say is this and im quoting it from the legendary vince mcmahon

YOU DESERVED TO BE SCREWED,  YOU DESERVE TO BE SCREWED!!!!!
roll.gif

Thats a L your not coming back from sheesh that sucks though. always check CL and inspect what your buying smh

Originally Posted by BgL2687

laugh.gif
they used to do that around richmond and oakland all the time, but no idiot falls for that garbage.  If you have streets smarts you knew something wasn't right.  That's why them dudes go over to nice suburban cities to take advantage of you kind folks.

Yup. been doing this kinda stuff for years out here in the Bay.
actually can't believe people still get took that easy.

even if you opened up the box and there was a real TV in there, its gonna be broken.

maybe next time when my plasma breaks ill just put it back in its box and drive out to walnut creek and get it off 
laugh.gif

we needs pics. either you dudes are dumb as hell, or dude must have went all out to make the wood + garbage can to look like a tv.

OP if you and your boys are lookin to buy anything else on the cheap, let me know.  I got the hookups on anything you might want at fire sale prices.  The only condition is that it has to be a cash transaction and you have to hand over the money without inpsecting the product.

Just want to add to the humor of this thread.  OP and this kid DipsetGeneral must hang out.  I got this PM earlier today.  He musta seen my post in this thread.

roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

d8036376451017d7a69de1ec0b39a9adc07b1ef6.jpg
Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

It turns our it was a piece of wood with black garbage bag all over it. He used a Direct TV pamhplet and cut it and placed it on the wood to make it looks like stickers. It also had a remote and extension cord in the back so it looked legit from a distance.
roll.gif

Sorry, that was too funny. Good luck finding the culprit.

all you can do is take the L and deservedly so.

so basically, you are saying that you had a bad feeling about it, figured it was a scam/trap, yet still went through with it? At that point you cant even hold Jamal Wells accountable. Your boys did it to themselves.

u were a willing participant as you suspected it was a scam ...
indifferent.gif
@ u 

Damn son you using Windows98?

same thing happened to this dude i knw in pinole.

he thought it was a laptop and it turned out to be tiles and a dell pamphlet.

i was dying when he opened it up. worst of all, he borrowed the money frm another dude and had to pay him back for it. hahahaha

no much you could do OP, unless you stumble upon this wise/fool again.

Lol dude was bald an had a shadey lookin eye right?

Dude approached me at foodmaxx parking lot in Hayward

Back
Top Bottom