Scammed recently on an online sneaker purchase...

But I was able to get my money back through paypal. Props to their buyer protection program.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The real issue is, I was scammed by a public figure who plays ball for a University.... So I'm thinking I should call the athletic dept. to let them know how this cat gets down during the offseason.

Here's where NT comes in to play... Would you call the Athletic Director or just let it go since you got your money back and no real harm or stress was done??? NT you let me know.

OH and BTW... Never send funds over as a GIFT. Always cover yourself when buying online and pay the extra 4% as a GOODS payment.   This scammer was trying to get me to send him the funds as a gift... NO BUENO.
laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm not about that life. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

But I was able to get my money back through paypal. Props to their buyer protection program.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The real issue is, I was scammed by a public figure who plays ball for a University.... So I'm thinking I should call the athletic dept. to let them know how this cat gets dwon during the offseason.

Here's where NT comes in to play... Would you call the Athletic Director or just let it go since you got your money back and no real harm or stress was done??? NT you let me know.

OH and BTW... Never send funds over as a GIFT. Always cover yourself when buying online and pay the extra 4% as a goods payment. 

Care to share? 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The real issue is, I was scammed by a public figure who plays ball for a University.... So I'm thinking I should call the athletic dept. to let them know how this cat gets down during the offseason.

OH and BTW... Never send funds over as a GIFT. Always cover yourself when buying online and pay the extra 4% as a GOODS payment.   This scammer was trying to get me to send him the funds as a gift... NO BUENO.
laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm not about that life. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The real issue is, I was scammed by a public figure who plays ball for a University.... So I'm thinking I should call the athletic dept. to let them know how this cat gets dwon during the offseason.

OH and BTW... Never send funds over as a GIFT. Always cover yourself when buying online and pay the extra 4% as a goods payment. 

Care to share? 
nerd.gif

this reminds me...did anything happen with the philly5 scam?

this reminds me...did anything happen with the philly5 scam?

I'm going to be dissapointed in the first clown to say what stopped being funny days ago...

I'm going to be dissapointed in the first clown to say what stopped being funny days ago...

Originally Posted by ESyDC

blee dat?

anyways give us a name

Originally Posted by ESyDC

blee dat?

anyways give us a name

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm not about that life. 
laugh.gif
What happens if you send as a gift??? Is there no buyers protection?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm not about that life. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm not about that life. 
laugh.gif
Bingo.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm not about that life. 
laugh.gif
Bingo.

lol you could blow his @+% up to prevent him from doing it again but idk seems like it would be too much trouble being that you did get your money back...now if u didnt get your money back ..heck ya..lol...

Back
Top Bottom