SCAMMER Alert

Carlos Hernandez 
Silver Spring, MD

Supposedly used to be partners with guys at the Core in Montg. Mall.

IG: solexcollectors

Asks buyers to pay via google wallet because his fake site does not work.

Never ships items and blocks users from IG.

Fairfax, VA

IG: nova_sneakers

Admits to selling fakes and doing God's work because he does not believe it's "fair" for people to spend money on resellers' price, yet he's charging 300% mark up on his chinese fakes.  I talked to this one guy who bought shoes from him and he didn't know they were fake and now claims that's his "brother" LOL.

Oh ight. Usually ppl out someone if they got got lol

We should do a Nt DMV meet up and catch this fool lol

Oh ight. Usually ppl out someone if they got got lol

We should do a Nt DMV meet up and catch this fool lol
I just don't like people that scam people buying stealing money online or selling fakes off as legit then gives me a long lengthy reason to justify selling fakes is okay and he's doing god's work.

I just don't like people that scam people buying stealing money online or selling fakes off as legit then gives me a long lengthy reason to justify selling fakes is okay and he's doing god's work.
clown does not know what he's in for.....

Another latino out here scamming folks in the DMV....first they did consignment/ restorations...now they pump faking and finessing people out of their money....

Crazy stuff.

Idk why folks are gullible when it comes to stuff like this. I mean, the IG account looks mad suspect already.

I hate the guys at Core. They are always rude and they are just really ****** people. If any of you have been to the Montgomery Mall recently, you would know that they closed down. Definitely because they got no business. Also, they always lowball when I tried to sell to them (before I realized they were awful). Thanks for the heads up on those fakes though.

I hate the guys at Core. They are always rude and they are just really ****** people. If any of you have been to the Montgomery Mall recently, you would know that they closed down. Definitely because they got no business. Also, they always lowball when I tried to sell to them (before I realized they were awful). Thanks for the heads up on those fakes though.
Heard they were selling fakes from China because it's in Montgomery County and people don't know better.  Then one guy ran legit check on forums and turned out to be fake so you got people getting heated and that's when they took off shop just like Carlos Hernandez.  

Selling fakes in the less urban area then use that money to start a clothing line that failed miserably. LOL.

Yeah Carlos was not cool, and his buddy, I forget his name but they used to be in Wheaton Mall as well. Very shady guys. I am glad Core is out of Montgomery Mall as well. They are going to open a Kicks USA there soon.

lol this is a funny thread and how all those rumors are mostly wrong but only thing true is about the solex guy. But other than that he left before montgomery was even open and and few of us decided to pursue other projects then to be selling in the store. No fakes form china though lol we bought straight up from everyone. They still have two store open so they never shut down just moved to better locations, hence tysons and pentagon. But every person has their own thoughts and opinions and i understand how things can be spread especially when we had to kick out solex for being really wack.

lol this is a funny thread and how all those rumors are mostly wrong but only thing true is about the solex guy. But other than that he left before montgomery was even open and and few of us decided to pursue other projects then to be selling in the store. No fakes form china though lol we bought straight up from everyone. They still have two store open so they never shut down just moved to better locations, hence tysons and pentagon. But every person has their own thoughts and opinions and i understand how things can be spread especially when we had to kick out solex for being really wack.

So was solex always been scheming and ripping people off? How is he still doing this? I feel like he should be easy to track down considering he goes to all the parties his little brother dj at.

So was solex always been scheming and ripping people off? How is he still doing this? I feel like he should be easy to track down considering he goes to all the parties his little brother dj at.

Yea that was one of the reasons we all voted him out, after that i didn't keep in touch and we all have been doing our own thing respectfully. Just hope everyone does their research on people before buying, checking feedback on ebay, ig, kixify, etc. Makes everything easier because people out there will be willing to give up money easily for some yeezy and then get scammed without taking the time to make sure the deal isn't too good to be true.

Core in Tysons is closed too now

^^^Also Nick, above still doesnt excuse the fact that u all were 95% of the time rude af

Customer service, customer friendly rules over all in business.

Core in Tysons is closed too now

^^^Also Nick, above still doesnt excuse the fact that u all were 95% of the time rude af

Customer service, customer friendly rules over all in business.

Lol. I guess not every store in tysons will prosper. My God mother has a business in tysons corner and she pays $15k a month for rent and that's at a discounted price since she's been there for years.

Actually Rome it relocated in Tyson. and can you tell us how we were rude? What didn't you like? And did you try to sell any shoes?

Yea ice, Tyson is very expensive. Need to really have the cash flow to be in there.

Back
Top Bottom