Scammer on the Bay Area

I have to place most of the blame on myself for not doing my homework. I was on ISS and the guy had a pair of Concords posted, so I figure they don’t let you sell fakes on ISS. I paid for the shoes and they are fake and the seller is refusing to return the money. Dude stays on Salmon St. on san Francisco.

Damn that's shady! Are they some SDS/AR grey market fakes? Was he rushing you, or could you take your time and inspect them?

Your right, 100% fake. The sds/ar pairs look nothing like them.

look at the carbon fiber.

http://@*!%%#@!%$%*@.com/m/marketplace/360_4828372271823998001.JPG

Honestly bro, don't jump the guy or whatever, cause he should have your address. But personally, because I live in the town, and SF is not even that bad to get to, I'd definitely confront him and try to get my money back. And then if it's bad, jump him.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Post his address. I'll shoot it to some of my young tongan homies.
Real talk...Don't do it...

Without telling me when and where, I'll bring the camera to record.

This is a very unfortunate situation. I would not recommend approaching him or having anyone approach the person. You never know about people these days.

I sent paypal couple of letters from a footlocker manager and a finishline manager stating that the shoes are fake and most likely I will be getting my money back by next Friday.

yeah paypal will handle you. They usually let you keep the shoes too. I just hope you donate them to charity if they let you keep the shoes. even if they fakes, they can help a poor kid have something on his feet 

Originally Posted by Javy12

paypal emailed me today and no refund for me.

Paypal has been really stingy about their claims lately. I think more and more people are not getting their money back because of scams.

Originally Posted by Javy12

His name is

Brandon Lee
30 salmon st
San Francisco
415-816-9422
I'm working right around the corner from dudes address ..... lmk if you need a favor
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom