School me on "cheating"

Originally Posted by Boxxy

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

OK... so you like em 9 to 10 years old... try digimon, hell I dunno...

jk
grin.gif

Aight look kid... you're obviously in a different place in life and love than I am. I'd say best bet.... don't take her so seriously. Let the days breeze by. Have your fun but don't rush it. If you're consistently interesting, she'll choose you over them more often. Or maybe she won't, for whatever reason. You could genuinely be that guy, but if she isn't receptive at the time, she won't entertain your advances. Either way, it's her choice. All you can do is present yourself as the best possible opportunity. Be confident, not cocky. Cocky says, "I'm this! I'm that! Look at me
nerd.gif
" while confident says, "I'm just me, and that's pretty cool
pimp.gif
". Women respond to the guys that are comfortable in their own skin and don't have to constantly "Sell" themselves to feel valuable. You don't wanna be with a chick that you had to force to dig you anyway....

*+%* thanks for some of that, But damn, i wanna know what its like to be in love
tired.gif

i gotta make it work
Being in love is like having your dream job. It's still a job. Stop dreaming and get to work.This #%%# ain't "fun"..... but it's rewarding in the end.....assuming we make it to the end. Love is a journey, not a destination.

OP look,

I got out of a 2 year unofficial relationship 5 months ago and im telling you

The whole time i was with the broad i got accused of cheating

And i never cheated

All i did was make phone calls, send some emails, leave a few texts, to my "ex-buddies" and new girl friends, you know, the flirty joints andsometimes end with a cute smiley or a <3 baby boo boo blah blah blah cuz thats just my nature, or a male's nature

And BLAM, she saw them, she said thats her definition of cheating.

This whole time i shoulda cheated, i still got blamed anyways! Keisha Cole FTW!

So CHEAT AWAY!

Originally Posted by airkeung88

pics of your girl and the side girl and the softball team girls?

I posted pics of the main grl like 2-3 weeks back
im not posting more

Originally Posted by DCpowder

OP look,

And i never cheated

All i did was make phone calls, send some emails, leave a few texts, to my "ex-buddies" and new girl friends, you know, the flirty joints and sometimes end with a cute smiley or a <3 baby boo boo blah blah blah cuz thats just my nature, or a male's nature

So CHEAT AWAY!
No way you feel you were in the clear behaving like that...........

Just don't get caught and make sure you know how to end one of the relationships early before it's too late.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by DCpowder

OP look,

And i never cheated

All i did was make phone calls, send some emails, leave a few texts, to my "ex-buddies" and new girl friends, you know, the flirty joints and sometimes end with a cute smiley or a <3 baby boo boo blah blah blah cuz thats just my nature, or a male's nature

So CHEAT AWAY!
No way you feel you were in the clear behaving like that...........

I let her get on my phone, check my emails, she got access to damn near my saving accounts. Basically my so call "dirty laundry" is right there.

Ain't hiding nothing

Still came home to her. Not like i ever left her she clinged on like a shadow.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

just break up with your girl...
QFT... Obviously you don't like her enough to ask if you should cheat or not

im not posting more

what i wanna kno is how old you are? & i want a pic of the birth certificate or its ducktales.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

im not posting more

what i wanna kno is how old you are? & i want a pic of the birth certificate or its ducktales.

He's never gonna tell u the truth about his real age. One minute he'll say he's 14 in middle school and the next he'll say he's 17 and ajunior in high school
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by ericberry14

im not posting more

He's never gonna tell u the truth about his real age. One minute he'll say he's 14 in middle school and the next he'll say he's 17 and a junior in high school
eyes.gif
smh.gif
yea but i think we have a general range of what his age is. i think its between 13-15.

^ 2 years
laugh.gif

anyways, I go by the "don't do anything with another girl that you wouldn't wanna see your girl do with another guy" rule.

I havent been 15 in a while...
eyes.gif
then post a pic of ya damn birth certificate son.

i kno earlier this year you was talkin bout how u was 17, then u was talkin bout how u dating a girl in middle school. u got multiple personality disorder orsumtin

Back
Top Bottom