I havent been 15 in a while...
eyes.gif

allegedly

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Boxxy

I havent been 15 in a while...
eyes.gif
then post a pic of ya damn birth certificate son.

i kno earlier this year you was talkin bout how u was 17, then u was talkin bout how u dating a girl in middle school. u got multiple personality disorder or sumtin
why you over here trynna reason with an online character?

smh.gif
, Ns these days....
why you over here all concerned with what I'M doin?

smh.gif
, Ns these days...

grin.gif

man, don't do it. one lie leads to another lie...believe that. you'll just stress yourself out. you'll cheat on a girl that doesn't mean muchto you, then when you meet "the one" she'll ask that question: "so, have you ever cheated on a girl before?" ...then there goes anotherlie. the cycle will not end.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

if its something you cant tell your girl....its CHEATING!

False.

Sometimes, I withhold info from my girl just to further appreciate the fact that we are NOT one and the same person. Her life is hers. Mine is mine. That doesn't mean I'm a cheater though. That just means I came into this world breathing air into my lungs, not hers, and vica versa. Besides, if she knew that I'm only able to get my hair twisted for the dirt because I've maintained a "more-than-amicable" relationship with the girl before her, she'd kill me. Even though I haven't hugged, kissed, caked, or done anything out of the realm of "just friends" with this girl, her whole presence in my life would cast doubt and suspicion on an otherwise innocent (and resourceful) guy. And I ain't trying to hear all that...so I tell her me and shorty haven't spoken since... even though shorty is on stand-by.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

False.

Sometimes, I withhold info from my girl just to further appreciate the fact that we are NOT one and the same person. Her life is hers. Mine is mine. That doesn't mean I'm a cheater though. That just means I came into this world breathing air into my lungs, not hers, and vica versa. Besides, if she knew that I'm only able to get my hair twisted for the dirt because I've maintained a "more-than-amicable" relationship with the girl before her, she'd kill me. Even though I haven't hugged, kissed, caked, or done anything out of the realm of "just friends" with this girl, her whole presence in my life would cast doubt and suspicion on an otherwise innocent (and resourceful) guy. And I ain't trying to hear all that...so I tell her me and shorty haven't spoken since... even though shorty is on stand-by.

laugh.gif
...Thats hella shady!!! Here's an example lets say your girl was an athlete and would get sore from playing basketball or volleyball. Lets say for ex -boyfriend used to give her massages(non sexual) She was still getting massages and not telling you because it was cheaper than paying for one. Her massages were still on the friend level. How would you like it that? So save that integrity stuff. You need to tell her and if she cant deal with it something has to give.
yea but a massage is a very sexual activity to be engaged in. even if that massage is completely platonic between the two parties, a massage isinherently sexually implicit. But i do agree that you should at least inform you significant other of some of the activities that could possibly be consideredquestionable in terms of cheating

False.

laugh.gif
...Thats hella shady!!! Here's an example lets say your girl was an athlete and would get sore from playing basketball or volleyball. Lets say for ex -boyfriend used to give her massages(non sexual) She was still getting massages and not telling you because it was cheaper than paying for one. Her massages were still on the friend level. How would you like it that? So save that integrity stuff. You need to tell her and if she cant deal with it something has to give.
yea but a massage is a very sexual activity to be engaged in. even if that massage is completely platonic between the two parties, a massage is inherently sexually implicit. But i do agree that you should at least inform you significant other of some of the activities that could possibly be considered questionable in terms of cheating

You never got sport massage? Those things sure in hell aint sexual!

False.

laugh.gif
yea but a massage is a very sexual activity to be engaged in. even if that massage is completely platonic between the two parties, a massage is inherently sexually implicit. But i do agree that you should at least inform you significant other of some of the activities that could possibly be considered questionable in terms of cheating

I've only ever gotten a sports massage from an athletic trainer. I may have gotten a similar massage from a female, but its still sexual.

False.

laugh.gif

I've only ever gotten a sports massage from an athletic trainer. I may have gotten a similar massage from a female, but its still sexual.

When I get them from men,they aint sexual at all! Maybe with a woman some guys mught visualize more,but I've gotten sport massages from women but theystill hurt.

Well here's another example: Lets say your girl wasnt good at math but her ex was a math wiz and she was going to his house to get tutoring and not tellingyou about it. You would be mad? No so much because she was getting tutoring but she wasnt telling you?

You are being disingenuous to your girl.

When I get them from men,they aint sexual at all! Maybe with a woman some guys mught visualize more,but I've gotten sport massages from women but they still hurt.

Well here's another example: Lets say your girl wasnt good at math but her ex was a math wiz and she was going to his house to get tutoring and not telling you about it. You would be mad? No so much because she was getting tutoring but she wasnt telling you?

1. how am i being disingenuous? what does that even mean?

2. in the situation you gave, no i wouldnt be ok with her going to her ex house to get tutoring. There are plenty of other resources she could use to get helpwith math. Not to mention there is no reason for her to be going to his house for it, why not the library or coffee shop. That situation you gave just makes itseem like ya girl is getting dug out by her ex under the guise of math tutoring.

laugh.gif
, unless the MFer has a license, it's sexual...

and even then....one of the two parties has to be hideous....

you've got me so entirely F'd up if you think my girl is getting a massage, period...

professional or amateur,

from anyone but ME....
QFT.

When I get them from men,they aint sexual at all! Maybe with a woman some guys mught visualize more,but I've gotten sport massages from women but they still hurt.

Well here's another example: Lets say your girl wasnt good at math but her ex was a math wiz and she was going to his house to get tutoring and not telling you about it. You would be mad? No so much because she was getting tutoring but she wasnt telling you?

1. how am i being disingenuous? what does that even mean?

2. in the situation you gave, no i wouldnt be ok with her going to her ex house to get tutoring. There are plenty of other resources she could use to get help with math. Not to mention there is no reason for her to be going to his house for it, why not the library or coffee shop. That situation you gave just makes it seem like ya girl is getting dug out by her ex under the guise of math tutoring.

laugh.gif
, unless the MFer has a license, it's sexual...

and even then....one of the two parties has to be hideous....

you've got me so entirely F'd up if you think my girl is getting a massage, period...

professional or amateur,

from anyone but ME....
QFT.

laugh.gif
...WHoa!...I wasnt talking to you, I was talking to theWinterguy...sorry for misunderstanding, my bad...It did sound like I was talking you too.

Thank you PHAN.... it ain't the same. And even if it was........

Cause see... I'm currently stacking a few expendable hundreds so I can send my lady to an ALL DAY SPA for our 1 year anny so some brolic Leonidas looking__ can rub her down and spoil her for 8 hrs and WISH he had a taste of what I will definitely bedevouring when she returns to me... figuratively speaking. That about poops on your hypothetical scenario, doesn't it Mister Friendly? See,I'm secure enough to not worry about what she does in certain situations because I handle mines over here. She's not like me though.She's a worrier by nature. so instead of plant the seed of doubt, I just keep certain stuff to myself. I know I'm innocent... that's allthat matters.

Thank you PHAN.... it ain't the same. And even if it was........

Cause see... I'm currently stacking a few expendable hundreds so I can send my lady to an ALL DAY SPA for our 1 year anny so some brolic Leonidas looking __ can rub her down and spoil her for 8 hrs and WISH he had a taste of what I will definitely be devouring when she returns to me... figuratively speaking. That about poops on your hypothetical scenario, doesn't it Mister Friendly? See, I'm secure enough to not worry about what she does in certain situations because I handle mines over here. She's not like me though. She's a worrier by nature. so instead of plant the seed of doubt, I just keep certain stuff to myself. I know I'm innocent... that's all that matters.
in⋅teg⋅ri⋅ty   /ɪnˈtɛg
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
ti/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-teg-ri-tee] Show IPA
-noun [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.[/td] [/tr][/table]
You're not being HONEST with your girl,so save the integrity stuff.

cheat (chēt) Pronunciation Key
v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats

v. tr.
  1. To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
  2. To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
  3. To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
  4. To elude; escape: cheat death.
Arent you misleading or being elusive your girl about how you get your hair done?

I just don't tell her EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. There's 4 different women that do my hair.

1 is a former co-worker pushing 500lbs. She charges $25.

One is pretty cute and has a license and a shop. She charges $55
eyes.gif

One is my lady who goes to school 200 miles away.

The other is "the round the way chick" who would do it for free, but I offer cash to keep her from assuming it's "like that" betweenus. Strictly hair stuff baby girl. Been there, done that....didn't think it was all that good in the first place...

Lemme guess... you can't see the economic feasibility here? And I'm the simp according to NT? OK... And I've never seen a male try so hardto include stuff under the cheating umbrella, ole double agent @*% dude. Who do you really work for?
laugh.gif

I just don't tell her EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. There's 4 different women that do my hair.

eyes.gif

The other is "the round the way chick" who would do it for free, but I offer cash to keep her from assuming it's "like that" between us. Strictly hair stuff baby girl. Been there, done that....didn't think it was all that good in the first place...

Lemme guess... you can't see the economic feasibility here? And I'm the simp according to NT? OK... And I've never seen a male try so hard to include stuff under the cheating umbrella, ole double agent @*% dude. Who do you really work for?
laugh.gif
Just tell your girl because there is no way she should get mad for going a obese chick to do your hair for $ 25. 

Last edited:

eyes.gif

The other is "the round the way chick" who would do it for free, but I offer cash to keep her from assuming it's "like that" between us. Strictly hair stuff baby girl. Been there, done that....didn't think it was all that good in the first place...

Lemme guess... you can't see the economic feasibility here? And I'm the simp according to NT? OK... And I've never seen a male try so hard to include stuff under the cheating umbrella, ole double agent @*% dude. Who do you really work for?
laugh.gif

Just tell your girl because there is no way she should get mad for going a obese chick to do your hair for $ 25. Even the chick that does it for free,she shouldnt get mad at you. If she gets mad,you should tell her to pay for you getting your hair braided.I'm just saying you used the word" integrity " thats not integrity but keeping secrets from your girl.

i agree in no way is it cheating but you did say earlier that u lied and told her you havent spoken to her since and now shes doing your hair. You should tellher the truth cas if she finds out on her own she will assume you were doing much more than getting your hair done

She knows about the fat chick and the one with the salon. She does NOT need to know that I'm able to save money by getting my hear twisted by an ex-fling.She knows about the ex-fling thoroughly. She know we $!%$%@. She know I was ##%%+$! with that chick when I met her last year. She knows I chose her OVER thelast chick. So since I'm NOT doing anything wrong here, so why should I feel guilty? Why should I be guilt tripped into telling irrelevantinfo to my lady when I KNOW what her perception will be, regardless of where the truth lies? Why not just avoidit altogether and keep doing the honest man thing and benefiting from it? If she can't deal with that, it's on her to make a move. I stand on th solidFACT that I've never cheated on her. I do have integrity, son. If I've done nothing wrong, there'snothing to come clean about.

Originally Posted by Boxxy

Any rules-guidelines that go into cheating?
like its only cheating if ya girl finds out
etc
Cheating?
indifferent.gif
You should feel bads & shouldn'tdo it...

... but if you were to know for educational purposes...

Don't cheat with a girl in the same town...
Don't give her your number only take hers...
Never admit to cheating - unless she has you on video and its indisputable...
Don't get comfortable because you've done it a few times and haven't gotten cought slippin'...

GL sir

Back
Top Bottom