SCHOOL ME ON CUSTOMS

were wuld i go to get sum1 to embroider custom tongues. I can't really explain it.

af1_tongue.jpg
TEAMSACRAMENTO

Could anyone give me a few tips on painting over the reflective leather (or 3m) on the Dunk Reflector Highs that just came out? Do I just rub it with Acetone and apply the paint like with normal leather?
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

is acetone the brand name of the paint remover or can i use any nail varnish remover? coz when i search for acetone on ebay nail varnisher remover shows up.

acetone is the actual product. nail polish remover contains like 5% acetone. you can get a can of it at the hardware store...100% potency. Be careful with it though, it sa corrosive...use rubber gloves and be in a well ventilated area

for whoever asked about dye.....I'd assume it could be used on white leather...but the consistancy is alot thinner than paint, so it would be more likely ro un and drip on the midsole or some other part you didnt want dyed
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

im thinknig about painting suede/nubuck and im thinking about using acylick paint. is this good for the suede/nubuck? should i clean it first? and tips?
am i the ONLY one without a sig?

hey, i've been wanting to give airbrushing a try. any suggestions on good brands or airbrush systems?

where can i get laces? i can only find laces in basic colors like red, blue, white and black. and most laces i find in any other color are those oval ones likeon bball sneakers

Has anyone on here ever tried painting the toebox on Vapors? I pulled mine out today to wear for thefirst time in a long time and realized once again why theydont get much rotation, the green toebox just throws it all off.. if it were painted the same cream color as the rest of the shoe it would be so damn nice....

^^
sun of knowledge used to dye laces. i haven't seen him post in a long time though. he e-mailed me a guide, but that was well over a year ago and i lostit...sorry bro

Can anyone recommend me some glow in the dark paint to use on some vans? Thanks

Any tips/suggestion (such as steps, what type of paint to use, brushes) on painting the midsoles on some white/cement III's? Any info would be appreciated

Originally Posted by theworstone

Are there any alternatives to using Acetone to strip the finish off?

I know Angelus makes a deglazer, but its like using water for my money...it takes forever(for me) to get a strip job done with that stuff. I think shoerepair shops might sell something along those lines too

acetone + rubber gloves + ventialtion = a win
its easier to get than the deglazer too IMO

Would fabric paint straight onto leather (after an acetone cleaning) still crack?
if so what do I need to mix it with?

any one kno the best way to change the color on a mesh material i.e. change red mesh to gray or even change any color mesh to white?

I plan on ordering Angulus and I was wondering how many shoes can 1 oz of paint cover? Also Does the paint just scratch off? Do I need any special brushes orcan I just use a normal one?

How do I use a woodburning pen to make cement/croc skin patterns on painted leather? I prepped it and used acetone and all it does is melt the paint andburn it. it doesn't turn out too good. any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom