SCHOOL ME ON CUSTOMS

Im trying to paint the midsole on my shoes from black to white. What do you suggest I use and what method? dont think dye will work on the midsole

can anyone tech me how to get the splatter effect on midsole?Because i want to paint my Parra AM 95 's midsole with white splatter,thanks in advance!

I used acetone to remove manufactures finish, then I painted my dunks with angelous paint -sealed with a arrow spray clear sealer I think krylon. Cracks when I wear them. I tried using mod podge regular acrylic paints
I’ve tried sealing with mod podge
Crack crack CRACK!!!
Help?

Custom Air Jordan 1 1985, Dual Wings, Dunk Sole. In honor of MJ's 63 point performance on 4/20/1986. In a playoff series where the Bulls got swept by Larry Bird & the Celtics. I have a restoration video on Youtube.

Attachments

• 31470395-05B6-4383-A960-43C69A951BB8-44E75600-B11F-483B-ABBF-44702657E301 (1).png
    31470395-05B6-4383-A960-43C69A951BB8-44E75600-B11F-483B-ABBF-44702657E301 (1).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 276
can anyone tech me how to get the splatter effect on midsole?Because i want to paint my Parra AM 95 's midsole with white splatter,thanks in advance!

Easiest way is an old tooth brush, and the flick of the brush. Patience is key.

I used acetone to remove manufactures finish, then I painted my dunks with angelous paint -sealed with a arrow spray clear sealer I think krylon. Cracks when I wear them. I tried using mod podge regular acrylic paints
I’ve tried sealing with mod podge
Crack crack CRACK!!!
Help?

It's all about the process in which you did the painting.

- Always do thin coats, patience is key
- dry time. Advance it with a blow drier or heat gun. or Let it air dry for longer times. Patience is key.
- After your clear sealer, it requires up to 24 hours to set. I suggest a heat gun immediately after application for best adhesive results.
- If any of these steps are rushed or interrupted, cracking can occur.

You may have to restart from scratch and acetone everything and start from zero.

Patience is key. Take it one day at a time. Everything is a journey.

Anyone need their Air Jordan 1 Mid's fully converted to OG style with the Nike Air Tongue Tags? Hit my line!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Back
Top Bottom