scientists create freakish man-made monster ants with huge heads and jaws 'RIP'

sick.gif

not down

Imagine how bad it would hurt to get bit!!!! So if scientists can do this with ants, what's stopping them from creating other "Super" animals? Let's see them make a Sabertooth Tiger or a Mastodon.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Imagine how bad it would hurt to get bit!!!! So if scientists can do this with ants, what's stopping them from creating other "Super" animals? Let's see them make a Sabertooth Tiger or a Mastodon.

500x_custom_1278352551584_sabre-tooth-tiger-_1117360c.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by AJMasta

500x_custom_1278352551584_sabre-tooth-tiger-_1117360c.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As cool as that is I'd rather them make more ligers? If they can harness ancient DNA could they recreate certain individuals like a micheal Jordan, hitler or a jesus if they had the right info

dope

ants are cool take em any day over a roach or centipede (thats in the crib tho)

but i always picture somewhere underground (area51??)

they are making monsters lowkey testing out the advancements of power they have

probably make aliens of they kind and fake a invasion?

just talking out the wind tho

they should make megalodon sharks

Megalodon-Columbia_SC_museum.JPG
Megalodon_jaw_Columbia_SC_museum.JPG

or the Moa Bird largest flightless bird ever
2000,+nz+trip+museug-+3+Moa+bird.jpg
nzMoa.jpg

12 foot tall birds aka real life Big Bird

pill+bug2.png
060710164527.jpg

I remember a story a little while back about some scientists using wooly mammoth dna implanted into elephants to create new wooly mammoths

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I'm pretty sure they already develped other animals and never told us.

Well the Woolly Mammoth is going to be cloned.

Theyre definitely going to try and make Dinosaurs. I remember watching a special about it on TV comparing birds and Dinosaurs.  They talked about altering a birds DNA to make them look more like a Dinosaur.   Its got to be on youtube.When stuff like that is shown on TV theyve prob already made a Raptor in lab somewhere.
laugh.gif

Did we not learn from killer bees?

And if we are making animals in test tubes, why don't we make enough chickens to feed the poor?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Did we not learn from killer bees?

And if we are making animals in test tubes, why don't we make enough chickens to feed the poor?

I agree with your statement, I don't mind them working on this as long as they kept their mutations contained.As for your second statement, their purpose is not to feed the hungry, their purpose to better understand the makings of dormant genes and figuring out how to "turn them on" which could eventually help out mankind.

But could they possibly make the übermensch and through eugenics they could easily wipe out inferior people

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

But could they possibly make the übermensch and through eugenics they could easily wipe out inferior people

That's what I'm afraid of. But, I'm sure there will always be enough sensible people in the world to prevent that from happening. Either way, a lot bills would have to pass in order for that kind of research to even get rolling.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

That's what I'm afraid of. But, I'm sure there will always be enough sensible people in the world to prevent that from happening. Either way, a lot bills would have to pass in order for that kind of research to even get rolling.

We live in a society where everybody wants to be bigger,better faster stronger and younger. America has a history of preaching eugenics subliminally from commercials to tv ads. Its a very slippery slope we are facing but I too think it can be stopped but then again we have states that forced Hpv vaccinations with threats of violence.

Back
Top Bottom