Scott Pollard Disses Cheryl Miller on NBATV

laugh.gif

nice find....

What the hell is Scott Pollard doing? Guy achieved nothing in the league and he has the nerve to go to Cheryl Miller and insult her.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

What the hell is Scott Pollard doing? Guy achieved nothing in the league and he has the nerve to go to Cheryl Miller and insult her.
Hi, Reggie
nerd.gif

I think Cheryll played Scott Pollard out.
laugh.gif

Mr Pollard got put in his place. askin arguably the greatest female basketball player what did she win
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*shrugs, thats just how I see it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I think Cheryll played Scott Pollard out.
laugh.gif

Mr Pollard got put in his place. askin arguably the greatest female basketball player what did she win
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*shrugs, thats just how I see it.

yup

I think Cheryl Miller is annoying as hell, and although scott pollard didnt make any good points, he made me laugh and Cheryl just came off as childish, so....

Scott Pollard 1 Cheryl Miller 0

"Are you inviting a bunch a strangers to google you?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cheryl was perfectly good shape to join the nba wnba...she was just to shook <---true story *edit*

laugh.gif
pollard is a scrub but it sounded like she dissed kansas first, sonice job to pollard for going at her.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Wow what was that about? lol
I'm not sure, but it seemed like one of those awkward arguments that results in angry sex.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I think Scot was indeed trying to smash though, he was throwin too many subliminals at her. She's probably too old or "professional" to catch onto what he was saying though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

cheryl was perfectly good shape to join the nba...she was just to shook <---true story

Any proof of this? I dont know anything about her basketball career, but was she really that good?

I think Scot was indeed trying to smash though, he was throwin too many subliminals at her. She's probably too old or "professional" diked out to catch on to what he was saying give a damn though.
laugh.gif

*fixed

Back
Top Bottom