Scottie Pippen on my team, pics

haha, yeah, Benny did a hell of a job, he was real cool too, we hit the club up both after the game and the day after.

Scottie was just scheduled to play one game with us and then go back home, but now he says he liked it so much, so he wants to bring back his whole family andjoin us for the semifinals. our club hasnt decided what they'll do yet

Not like Kobe sending Shaq out of L.A. to Miami...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn, he is in better shape, than some of these overpaid, overrated have-no-idea-what-i'm-doing guys in the L!
Nice to see that he was humble, and he really looks like having fun on the pictures!
He and Sir Charles are my 2nd favorite players (tied) all time! Guess who's first...
smile.gif

It really must have been an experience!!!

I think the NBA is on downhill... I wondered the other day, if MJ, Pip, Bird would be able, and motivated to run up and down the court for 40 minutes, theywould still dominate in the NBA!! They would kill these guys, thinking they are stars, and basketball players!
They are about as close to be basketball players, as Achmed the dead terrorist to be scary!!! "NOT REALLY, NO!"
smile.gif

Man thats amazing! scottie was definately one of my favorite players growing up, along with MJ, penny and shaq...

Pip still looks like hes in GREAT shape too!

Props to you and Pip! keep them pictures comin!

This is probably the coolest thread I've ever seen/heard about on Niketalk, I'll be honest. That is just plain awesome, congrats to you man. Wish Icould get a shot to play anywhere, even overseas... good things can happen.

But anyway, that is awesome, you got to be on the same court as one of the 50 best players of all time... in a real game (as many others have already said). Ihave to give you my congrats/props.

Awesome pics.... Congratulations on playing with a Hall of Famer!

Back
Top Bottom