SCUMBAG STEVE meme is my favourite right now

yeah-i-can-rap-recites-gudda-gudda-lyrics.jpg

This is only funny if you know someone who is green like dude. I knew a lot of Scumbag Steve types growing up.

This is only funny if you know someone who is green like dude. I knew a lot of Scumbag Steve types growing up.

Originally Posted by toast1985

- i have.......this %$%+ is still not funny. i even had to surpervise an idiot like this. dude stayed coming to work on monday's with a new "white mike" story from the weekend. referred to himself as the n-word, the whole 9.

Originally Posted by toast1985

- i have.......this %$%+ is still not funny. i even had to surpervise an idiot like this. dude stayed coming to work on monday's with a new "white mike" story from the weekend. referred to himself as the n-word, the whole 9.

Originally Posted by philly035

Originally Posted by halal cart23

SMH @ us.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

and they wonder why so many suicides happen over bullying...

Let's control ourselves, partaking in the jokes of this dude is no different from collectively picking on a kid in school and feeling no sympathy.
ohwell.gif

Exactly. He's got to be what, only 14 tops? Dude probably doesn't understand all the harassment the internets is throwing at him. This type of bullying is just as bad as hanging kid in a tree, watching him drop, and kicking him on the ground. He's probably crying alone in his room right now from all the pictures posted.

Originally Posted by philly035

Originally Posted by halal cart23

SMH @ us.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

and they wonder why so many suicides happen over bullying...

Let's control ourselves, partaking in the jokes of this dude is no different from collectively picking on a kid in school and feeling no sympathy.
ohwell.gif

Exactly. He's got to be what, only 14 tops? Dude probably doesn't understand all the harassment the internets is throwing at him. This type of bullying is just as bad as hanging kid in a tree, watching him drop, and kicking him on the ground. He's probably crying alone in his room right now from all the pictures posted.

I was laughing at some of these when this thread started but coming and looking at this page, I definitely do some of these to certain ppl. I'm known as an a-hole though.

Gonna start incorporating more scumbag tactics in to my everyday life
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was laughing at some of these when this thread started but coming and looking at this page, I definitely do some of these to certain ppl. I'm known as an a-hole though.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Someone fill me in on the "I like to.........hang with  the boys" one.

Peaceful Muslim is hilarious though.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You're doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You're doing it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom