SCUMBAG STEVE meme is my favourite right now

Originally Posted by philly035

Exactly. He's got to be what, only 14 tops? Dude probably doesn't understand all the harassment the internets is throwing at him. This type of bullying is just as bad as hanging kid in a tree, watching him drop, and kicking him on the ground. He's probably crying alone in his room right now from all the pictures posted.

I hope those making these memes are arrested at you work for the embarrassment factor, and scumbag steve gets to meet Desean Jackson.
No, no, please continue.

Of course I'm listening.
grin.gif

good use of sarcasm, super smart genius boy.

On a real tip tho, how can you justify bullying in any fashion?
that korean-american at VT was not 14 yrs old

Originally Posted by philly035

Exactly. He's got to be what, only 14 tops? Dude probably doesn't understand all the harassment the internets is throwing at him. This type of bullying is just as bad as hanging kid in a tree, watching him drop, and kicking him on the ground. He's probably crying alone in his room right now from all the pictures posted.

I hope those making these memes are arrested at you work for the embarrassment factor, and scumbag steve gets to meet Desean Jackson.
No, no, please continue.

Of course I'm listening.
grin.gif

good use of sarcasm, super smart genius boy.

On a real tip tho, how can you justify bullying in any fashion?
that korean-american at VT was not 14 yrs old

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

SCUMBAG%20STEVE.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So many good ones, and I don't even get down with meme culture like that. I think I like this meme because we ALL know a Scumbag Steve
grin.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

SCUMBAG%20STEVE.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So many good ones, and I don't even get down with meme culture like that. I think I like this meme because we ALL know a Scumbag Steve
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom