Sean Taylor dead at the age of 24.

damn man, he was my favorite player too. i guess i'm never going to get his autograph in person.

RIP

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Looks like the reports last night of him squeezing the hand doctor weren't true. It now says it was a nurse and he never regained consciousness, which obviously means he wasn't moving period. It sucks to have false hope go out like that when stuff like this happens.

i told you guys i was right. (well i didnt know the first time but i sadly ended up being)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Looks like the reports last night of him squeezing the hand doctor weren't true. It now says it was a nurse and he never regained consciousness, which obviously means he wasn't moving period. It sucks to have false hope go out like that when stuff like this happens.

i told you guys i was right. (well i didnt know the first time but i sadly ended up being)
frown.gif

I didn't believe it either. You don't go from unresponsive to awake after being unresponsive for 12+ hours. That's why it' better to waitthese things out. Too many people talking and giving false info out.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor, Beloved ******* #21, Fiance, Brother, Son, and most of all father to his 1.5yr old daughter.

sad, its all just really sad, nothing is worth killing someone over, but it sounds like someone really had it for dude. ive been streaming sports talk 980 fromschool and they are saying that its the worst thing to happen to DC sports since Len Bias.

u didn't tell anyone nothing....u were going off of hearsay.....the man passed hours after you brought your gossip to the forum.

i guess i'm never going to get his autograph in person.

I don't mean to pile on you....but that's the wrong way of thinking and a selfish comment....give your respects and keep it moving...

RIP .... he clearly was one of the best young talents in the League but besides that he was a father. Truly shocking
tired.gif

frown.gif
This is horrible..what horrible news to wake up to.It just ruined myday. He was my favorite player on my favorite team. God bless his family and RIP Sean

I didn't believe it either. You don't go from unresponsive to awake after being unresponsive for 12+ hours. That's why it' better to wait these things out. Too many people talking and giving false info out

there was reason for hope after hearing what Pedro had to say last night....sucks things turned out the way they did

In true DC fashion, "Well It's Da RIP to My!*+$%+ Sean" ... this +%%# is really messin with me, when i first heard he got shot in the leg Ilaughed because I never thought it could be this serious smh at myself ... this is a tragedy in every sense of the word and I feel like the world injustlytakes people from us, causing a void that can never be filled ... I hate the ******** but as I said in my posts all season, I watch every game and enjoy myhometown squad esp. ST

This is a pretty sad thing to hear my heart dropped when I got into work and heard the news. RIP prayers are with his family. A bright career ruined.

CHANGING HIS LIFE

Taylor's cousin, Florida State University safety Anthony Leon, said Taylor was trying to shed some troublemaking friends he had grown up with. Leon, who said he spent his morning crying and praying in his dorm room, said Taylor had ``started to calm down.''

''He's been trying to stay away from bad company -- especially for his daughter's sake,'' Leon said. ``Sean wasn't a bad guy at all. He's got his personality on the football field and off it. All he was trying to do was protect his family. And they shot him.''

His client, born and raised in west Perrine, was a paradox. On and off in recent years, he found himself in trouble with the law and once was fined by the NFL for spitting in the face of an adversary. But he was also praised by teammates and others for his kindness and maturity, especially since the birth of his infant daughter.

''From the first day I met him, from then to now, it's just like night and day,'' ******** receiver James Thrash said before Taylor's death was reported.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Dude was trying to change his life around....

Woke up at 7:50am and turned to sports center. As soon as I seen the breaking news, I feared the worst.

...RIP Sean Taylor.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I didn't believe it either. You don't go from unresponsive to awake after being unresponsive for 12+ hours. That's why it' better to wait these things out. Too many people talking and giving false info out

there was reason for hope after hearing what Pedro had to say last night....sucks things turned out the way they did

What did he say?

Rest In Paradise young man. I feel real broken up about this even though I have never met the guy. I pray for his lady and his daughter. May the lord blessthem and all that were close to Sean. Sad that such a young man with so much talent was not given the ability to live his life with his family. I really hopethis madness stops. It sucks that we are burrying our youth at such a rapid pace.

This is awful, no matter what was fabricated or not, Sean Taylor is still gone and his daughter is still going to grow up w/out her father. I just wana pay myrespects and say R.I.P. I'm sure they're going to have some memorial services here or something. If anyone in the DMV hears of any, please let meknow.
tired.gif
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom