Season 4 My Boys Thread

I am surprised there isn't a thread for this yet, but there's no time like the present, so I am starting a thread about My Boys. 

The show is in it's 4th season and it is one of the funniest shows on TV especially for the sports fan. For those that haven't seen it yet, the show is a Female Sports Writer and her ensemble of nearly all male friends. She goes through life dealing with the complex relationships that spawn from such an unusual life and it's usually to awesome comic effect. 

The show is quite good. I have enjoyed the show for 3 out of the 4 seasons and am enjoying the current season a lot. I am just lucky enough to work for the marketing company that is handling this campaign for TBS. For those that want to find out more or check out eps they are on the TBS website: 

My Boys - TBS

I am surprised there isn't a thread for this yet, but there's no time like the present, so I am starting a thread about My Boys. 

The show is in it's 4th season and it is one of the funniest shows on TV especially for the sports fan. For those that haven't seen it yet, the show is a Female Sports Writer and her ensemble of nearly all male friends. She goes through life dealing with the complex relationships that spawn from such an unusual life and it's usually to awesome comic effect. 

The show is quite good. I have enjoyed the show for 3 out of the 4 seasons and am enjoying the current season a lot. I am just lucky enough to work for the marketing company that is handling this campaign for TBS. For those that want to find out more or check out eps they are on the TBS website: 

My Boys - TBS

My wife likes this show. She watches it a lot...It's a pretty decent show for being on TBS.

My wife likes this show. She watches it a lot...It's a pretty decent show for being on TBS.

Back
Top Bottom