**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | Opening Day is Here! vs. Red Sox |

Went to the game yesterday with my son and walked around the field for the little league day parade, was a fun experience as I never go to do that as a kid (i almost did once at the Kingdome as a youngster).

Speaking of young talent I'll probably go to at least one Aquasox game this upcoming season. It's Robbie Cano bobblehead day on the 22nd lol! Guess him hitting a HR in his rehab game last year? (or was it two years back) Guess it was enough to warrant this even if he's been traded and won't really have a lasting impact with the M's.

Omfg
dead.png
dead.png
dead.png

Saw mlb.com trade rumors had Edwin getting traded to the Astros. I guess better them than Yanks or BoSox right!? It's been fun to see him blast some HR's for the M's but we all knew he was on the trading block before the season started.

Saw mlb.com trade rumors had Edwin getting traded to the Astros. I guess better them than Yanks or BoSox right!? It's been fun to see him blast some HR's for the M's but we all knew he was on the trading block before the season started.

seems like everything they touch turns to gold so I wouldn't mind getting a prospect or two back from HOU

Y'all got a real one in J.P Crawford, I saw that slide and throw to first :wow:

Trade with the Mets and Phillies look a lot better half a year later, but Sheffield still doesn't look ready so I don't know about the Yanks trade. Fraley and Evan White are raking in the minors and Kyle Lewis' numbers are evening up after a bad start. I actually might be getting by butt to T-Mobile Park to check out the young bucks in the near future.

Not able to see my Dodgers in person anytime soon :smh:

Back
Top Bottom