**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 25-22 | @ Yanks & Nats ||

Welp looks like I won't be getting much work done on Friday afternoon lol. If they play Sunday I'll prob hit up the watch party. I kind of figured they'd do the NL games later in the day due to the matchups, is what it is though.

Welp looks like I won't be getting much work done on Friday afternoon lol. If they play Sunday I'll prob hit up the watch party. I kind of figured they'd do the NL games later in the day due to the matchups, is what it is though.
I made reservations for 1pm on Friday the Hatback Grill across the street for the ballpark.

Also

I made reservations for 1pm on Friday the Hatback Grill across the street for the ballpark.

Also

A buddy was telling me he wasn't impressed with Hatback and they do this weird thing in the beer garden where you have to purchase tickets/tokens inside for drinks outside. I've havent been yet so will reserve judgement.

Also, I was checking out the Pivot with Griffey this morning, he's always been humble/reserved with the media. It was an okay listen but didn't really learn anything new. Crowder didn't get too personal with Griffey lol.

A buddy was telling me he wasn't impressed with Hatback and they do this weird thing in the beer garden where you have to purchase tickets/tokens inside for drinks outside. I've havent been yet so will reserve judgement.
That's weird. I def dont remember this being a thing when it was Pyramid

1665006923430.png

1665006948775.png

Back
Top Bottom