**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 31-27 | vs Angels & @ A's |

Ah, Flex is in the Taxi Squad... as is Marco. Didn't realize that.
Yup, I believe they can change the roster every round though so it would be interesting to see the moves.

Also the rally shoe thing is wild.. MF’s stepping in them restrooms and concourses then putting their shoe on their heads/hats? LOL

Yup, I believe they can change the roster every round though so it would be interesting to see the moves.
See... I don't know about these things cuz I haven't been paying attention in over 20 years. 🤷‍♂️

Also the rally shoe thing is wild.. MF’s stepping in them restrooms and concourses then putting their shoe on their heads/hats? LOL
Yo, that's disgusting. 😝

With the early start times on Tuesday and Thurs looks like my afternoon work production will decline... LFG M's!

Yea i have a meeting ending at 3:30 ET tomorrow, that mf better not go a minute over with the game starting right after

So it was the 8th inning (i think), the game was all tied up and I was amped. My wife had been out all day and calls me saying she found two kittens dumped on the side of the road. Im basically like “look i cant talk but yea bring them home.”

Well she brought them home and her and her sister got them cleanes up and removed the ticks. During that time was when we eventually took the lead.

The little boy kitten didnt end up making it - he was severely dehydrated and just too weak. But i was convinced these little kittens were good luck, so we decided to keep the girl. She just needee a name fitting the occasion….

Meet Raleigh

Attachments

• A8DF8B63-8958-429B-9C66-4F557EF6BE84.jpeg
    A8DF8B63-8958-429B-9C66-4F557EF6BE84.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 209

Downtown is gonna be insane if there's a game 4 holy ****

Sounds like if game 4 did happen as scheduled they would move the Hawks game to a later time because M's have priorities and they can't have a M's and Hawks game simultaneously in both stadiums. Don't think they've ever been in this situation before.

Guess we'll know in a couple of days what time the Hawks will play. I'll be down there all day so trying to coordinate a schedule with some folks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom