**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 47-41 | v. Twins, O's and Jays |

18251096432_e6a7e65329_o.png

5.5 back of Houston. 

Bummer about Paxton. When does Kuma get back? He's been out awhile, it seems. Have they called anyone up or do we know who will take Paxton's place in the rotation?

I assumed Safeco Joe would be called up but Dutton said Germano and Mongomery are the favorable names atm

:lol: Can we please stop the Cruz in RF thing? Please?

Tai had a great game after the last few cluster f's, hope that new grip on his curveball is what changes his fortunes

I'll give Ackley the benefit of when he's close to the ball he'll make the catch, but I still think he's slow -- so probably these catches look harder than they should be, -- has a noodle arm and can't hit, so I still don't like him. 

I'll keep hating until I say so. *folds arm, raises chin*

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ack at that Ackley strikeout with 2 on. That was ball 4. Why are we forced to employ sub .200 hitters, year after year? It's clearly not a fluke.

Hopefully this means Cano is gonna breakout.

Speaking of breaking out...didn't the M's struggle to get over .500 last year too? Then they just broke out and went on their run...Might be the same this season. At least, I'm hoping.

Last edited:
:smh:

I'm realllllllly getting sick of Ca-no and his double plays, the lack of home runs, the lack of run production, the lazy #!$ throws. $24 million for something a AAA player could produce. This is sickening.

12 innings, 4 or 5 hits. Pathetic. This team can't hit for #!@$. When you're pinch hitting willie $%#@^$^%@ bloomquist in the game, your team isn't very good. Enough of the .160-.210 hitters. This ultimately falls on the GM when half the team struggles to hit Mendoza level

Back
Top Bottom