**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 47-41 | v. Twins, O's and Jays |

laugh.gif
 They're generally kinda corny but in an endearing way, I guess.

I kinda liked the bat-flip one... 
tongue.gif

I haven't been following much either.  Saw a video Divish posted a while back... Thyago Vieira.  Not really sure what happened to him or if he's still with the team.

EDIT

Apparently, he was optioned to Double-A.

Last edited:
Yovani Gallardo, tho.
Trash. Feeling good overall about the team though. Kinda disappointed Vogelbach wasn't ready. I picked a homer amount of M's on both my fanasy squads.

I think on one squad I have Valencia(bench), Cano, Seager, Segura, Cruz, Diaz, and Paxton lmao

Hope yall boys picked up/are picking up MLB the Show. This Griffey steelbook is dope, def gonna keep and put it on a shelf or something

Yeah that Vogey news sucks, he'll have to get back to what he does best: control the strike zone. He was fading for a few weeks. Valencia is rock solid. Taylor Motter has been a huge surprise though, I really want to see him some playing time. Been doing it all this spring

& Is the $100 version of the game the one that comes with the griffey memorabilia? I remember it being posted in this thread some pages ago, didn't realized it dropped already

Yeah that Vogey news sucks, he'll have to get back to what he does best: control the strike zone. He was fading for a few weeks. Valencia is rock solid. Taylor Motter has been a huge surprise though, I really want to see him some playing time. Been doing it all this spring

& Is the $100 version of the game the one that comes with the griffey memorabilia? I remember it being posted in this thread some pages ago, didn't realized it dropped already
Yea I forgot to mention Motter. seems like he could really be a contributor this year. The good part is he will be the backup. Don't have to struggle through another season where a guy like him (omalley) is the every day SS or something.

Yea the game officially drops today (Tuesday). I got the $70 version which comes with the Griffey steelbook. The $100 version comes with a hat as well, which I was ok with passing on. The package of in game extras (stubs and player card packs) are slightly different with each pricepoint as well.

Taylor Motter had this girl I know thinking she was the one a little over a year ago when he was playing for the Durham Bulls while he had his long term girlfriend back home that she had no clue about :lol: he was taking her out to expensive dinners and smashing every night he was in town til his girlfriend found out and started sending out death threats :lol:

@heygoldy
#Mariners debuting their new matte batting helmets today in the final game of #MarinersST. On-air now @710ESPNSeattle.

Sweet.  I always liked the look of matte helmets.  

EDIT

@Mariners 

C8Wm-OIVoAAtflS.jpg

C8WaSzdUwAAnjz2.jpg

Last edited:
MLB.TV is locked and loaded! [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Elpablo21 thank you for the honorable mention brother. I've been in California for the past 13 years so I've been Dodger-heavy in my fandom but I took a job back home in Seattle so I'll be a routine contributer in the M's thread again.

Back
Top Bottom