**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 47-41 | v. Twins, O's and Jays |

Team is on a crazy tear right now. Anyone hitting that Julio Funko Pop giveaway next week??

Team is on a crazy tear right now. Anyone hitting that Julio Funko Pop giveaway next week??
I was thinking of that one or day before when they are giving out the Native American Heritage jerseys. Those are only for first 10k fans but you have to be 21+ as they're sponsored by Muckleshoot so I think you'd have decent chance to snag one if you only get their about 1.5 hours early instead of the usual 2+ for popular giveaways.

IMG_20230822_222856.jpg

Damn they always seem to lose these extra inning games lately. Checked the box and man they came all the way back just to take the L :frown:
Still got the series W though and let's hope they continue the momentum into the Royals series.

Long road trip and it was hot af out there today, 8-2 is great. M's have to take 4-2 during this homestand to stay on the Astros' and Rangers' necks. The next road trip will be tougher imo.

I just saw it as such a tough loss cuz we had the lead right there at the end... fought all the way back.

Have to wonder if Munoz is the right man for the job.

I just saw it as such a tough loss cuz we had the lead right there at the end... fought all the way back.

Have to wonder if Munoz is the right man for the job.
He's definitely missed some opportunities recently, but I'm wondering if it's a pitch sequence issue. He's shown that he can be nails when it counts, but for the rest of this season, and him still not close to 100%, a one-run lead just doesn't seem secure sadly. I'd take the M's pen situation over the Dodgers' current one though. It's been devastating at times to watch LA go past the 7th with less than a 4-run lead LOL!

Back
Top Bottom